Friday 19 August 2011

Miss Universe 2011 Pre Pageant (19/08/11)

We're getting closer and closer to the pageant officially starting and I just wanted to update you all on my slightly altered Top 16.

Firstly I still don't know whether it is going to be a Top 16 but I've heard that it's going to be 15 + 1 viewer vote so I'm going to stick with 16. Also I've heard rumours that it's going to be 3 from each continent, that would be a very evil twist by the MUO. But I don't understand how the "Trump Cards" will be handed out then. If the MUO do adopt this policy it should be

North Europe
South Europe + Africa
Asia and Oceania + Middle East
North America + The Caribbean
South America

That would satisfy geographical location and still be relatively fair until Africa start being competitive.

Anyway back onto my slightly altered Top 16, I didn't think it would change but there's been one or two alterations

Top 4
USA
Malaysia
Ukraine
China

Top 8
Greece
Puerto Rico
Israel
Kosovo

Top 16
Australia
Netherlands
Argentina
Philippines
Switzerland
Peru
Panama
Mexico

Bubbling Unders
Ghana
Angola
Korea
Paraguay
Bahamas
France
Brazil
Costa Rica
Venezuela
Czech Republic

In terms of other favourites Albania, Nicaragua, Russia and Trinidad and Tobago are all in my next list down. Whilst some recent fan favourites like Egypt, Finland, Serbia and Sweden are all another list down.

Can't wait until this gets going.

No comments:

Post a Comment