Wednesday 27 January 2010

Shameless Series 7

I've been an avid fan of Shameless since the beginning so I was excited about the new series. Rather than ramble on about the two series I just wanted to point out a few things I found interesting.

Does anyone think that Carl has grown a lot! He doesn't look like a boy anymore - mainly due to the hairstyle change and the deeper voice. It's quite weird actually seeing him like this because last series he was still like a little boy!

Liam's going to get more airtime. I like Liam but I just don't think he's up for more screentime. I'm not all that interested in him.

Karen - crazy! I sympatise with Karen, it's obviously tough being in her situation, I can't wait to see what happens when the truth gets out.

Where's Norma?

I can't wait to see Paddy and Mimi a happy couple again, I loved their relationship. Please be a lovely couple again :)

I wonder how Mickey and Ian are going to develop? Will be interesting.

Does anyone feel that Debbie not being here is a bit weird. We've been use to the family being held together by a dominant female - Fiona then Debbie, now Debbie's left the role seems to be gone - maybe because Liam's the only kid now.

I'm still sad that Mandy left, such a shame.

The new characters - not really excited about the new characters, instead I'd rather some old ones came back! The last series should be a reunion series where everyone comes back at least for like 4 episodes :)

1 comment:

  1. hi guys its carl nd i think debbie should come bck but she is in the army isnt she

    ReplyDelete