Saturday 2 January 2010

WTA TOUR: 3rd January, Brisbane International

Wow Kim is No.1 seed! That's quite shocking I never thought I'd see Kim back there. Alicia Molik is also close by - wonder how she'll fare. Wozniak could be tricky, could be not. Iveta Benesova started well last year, I don't remember much about the end of her season but hopefully she'll reinvigorate my interest. Looking forward to seeing how Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova does as well as the obvious JUSTINE HENIN's return! Call them evil, they put Justine right next to Nadia Petrova - not an easy returning match. I've heard that she's been doing well in friendlies and stuff so maybe, just maybe she'll do a shocker and win the whole thing! Jelena Dokic Vs. Ana Ivanovic will be interesting - in my terms anyway.

Anyway, can't wait for Justine's return.

No comments:

Post a Comment