Sunday 21 November 2010

Busaba Eathai: Old Street

Busaba Eathai, another Alan Yau chain, has made quite a name for itself. I would have liked to go to the Soho branch but we went to the White Cube Hoxton Square so decide to head for this newly opened branch. I loved the décor and the seating but the scent was a bit overpowering when going in.

I ordered the Pad Thai and Koh Samui whilst my dad ordered the Char-grilled sea bream with jasmine rice. We also chicken wings as a side. I loved my Pad Thai, the prawns were sweet and the tofu added extra texture to the dish, the taste was not too sweet or overpowering either. The chicken wings were cut into easy to bite pieces  and there was enough to share with at least 3 people. My dad also thought the sea bream was succulent and the jasmine rice well made. The Koh Samui I had was also refreshing.

All in all this was a very nice experience. The price was decent at around £30 for 2 people. I would definitely consider going again next time hopefully to the Soho branch which is always filled with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment