Wednesday 23 September 2009

A Joyous Day


Justine Henin is returning! Could you imagine how happy I was when I heard this news from a friend! I'm ashamed I wasn't the first to know, lol! I love Justine, she's my all time favourite female tennis player - I only put Serena as my favourite once Justine retired. Now to know that Justine is coming back with a vengeance has made my entire month - this is as good as (or even better than) Del Potro beating Federer in the US final. I do hope she does well in her comeback because if she doesn't then it would be a huge dissapointment. I guess Clijster's win really did seal the deal but I don't like hearing negative press like - Justine only came back to take the attention away from Clijsters - that's just stupid and silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment