Friday 28 May 2010

In the Eye of the Beholder


To be brutally honest I lost interest in this series quickly I just didn't find it that funny and the story line just seemed a bit chaotic at one point. I'm a fan of Moses Chan and I'm one of the few remaining fans of Myolie Wu (it seems her fan base is dwindling) but this series just didn't strike a chord with me. The ending was truly weird and tbh utterly pointless, building up all that "drama" and just letting it go with that stupid 5 minutes. (bad job Lau Ka Ho, back to old ways - you can't do comedy sadly)

Here are my nominations...
Best Actor
No Nominations

Sadly I didn't find Moses Chan that good in this role.

Best Actress
No Nominations
Similarly with Myolie.

Best Supporting Actor
No Nominations

Best Supporting Actress
No Nominations
In what must be the most saturated nominees list at the moment for me nobody from this series made it!

Most Annoying Character
I just had to give them something! The whole cast for not making this a must watch but specifically Ha Yu's laugh.

Recognition Award
So this must be the first series where I haven't nominated anybody anything! This final award, not given because of this series, I made to give recognition to some cast members who never seem to get recognised and this goes to...

Elaine Yiu

No comments:

Post a Comment