Friday 8 April 2011

ANTM Cycle 16 Episode 7

ANTM 16 has officially gone down the drain. Cycle 16 may produce successful models but it is now officially about the drama. I am quite sure this weeks episode was to give Brittani more of a story "even the girl who Tyra didn't like could win" lol. I think Brittani has tons of potential but I'm honestly not interested in her winning. Molly would be a decent winner but anyone else would send this cycle down the drain.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for Alexandria, yes she is annoying but I just find that all the girls are bullying her and actually far more bitchy than she is. I felt very sorry for Brittani in panel but I don't agree with what she did. I think Mikaela was the only one that seemed professional about it all to be honest, she expressed her opinion but never got rude about it. Anyway here's my rankings of this weeks photos.


MY RANKINGS
FIRST CALLOUT

Jaclyn

I think it is almost a unanimous decision that Jaclyn's photo is the best, why? I think it's the whole mood she has created, it works both with or without the brief. It's not necessarily my favourite photo of this cycle but it definitely works.

Molly

At first I was iffy about this, in fact very iffy. I didn't like her hand placement and she looked like she was sucking a dummy but then I understood the brief and it all clicked, it works and there's a story.

Alexandria

Simply speaking this is a lovely photo but doesn't work with the brief, she ranks this high because it is pretty.

Mikaela

I find this shot intriguing, it's not very fitting to the brief but then her face is exquisite as ever and there's something very hf about it. However it doesn't fit the brief tbh so it falls to mid pack.

Hannah

Ok what works about this shot? She does look crazy, her hands, her face, her hair! But then lets take this shot out of context and it doesn't look right at all. She looks haggard and quite like a former desperate housewife. I commend Hannah for looking crazy but it's too literal, it doesn't look modelesque.

Brittani

People think sabotage, I don't think so. Brittani may have looked good on shoot but we never know how it photographed, she was moving a lot and looking a bit cuckoo - that may also be too literal. This is a nice photo however but the more you look at it the more it bores you. It does however show Brittani's beautiful face.

Kasia

Kasia's photo is not awful but I just find myself putting her bottom. This is an interesting photo, I love the tension in her body and her face does look a bit OTT but she doesn't look like a model. A model needs to reign it back in and make it look hf like Molly did. Her face is just disturbing.


Now my favourites rankings

8th
Hannah

(DOWN 1)

I don't dislike Hannah, she is beautiful, sweet and normal! But she is so forgettable. She does have personality but I'm just bored of her, and her personality is quite muted anyway compared to these uber bitches this cycle. Hannah takes good photos but after she was picked out this episode she is obviously not going to get much further.

7th
Alexandria
(UP 1)

I feel sorry for Alexandria, she is getting bullied left right and centre and I honestly think she doesn't mean it. Yes, I'd probably be annoyed with her if I was in the competition but I just can't help but feel sorry for her - so she moves up 1.

6th
Monique

(OUT)


I kind of miss Queen Monique :(

5th
Kasia

(SAME)

I like Kasia but gurl U'VE GOT TO GO!

4th
Brittani

(SAME)

Brittani stays the same but if I looked at my overall faves she drops below Ondrei this week and falls out of my Top 6. I still like Brittani but I didn't agree with what she did. I'm also not looking forward to her winning - as of now. Unless she produces some out of this world photos in the last few weeks I will not be routing for her. However I felt sorry for her on panel, nobody she be put into a position of a nervous breakdown, it was terrible to watch.

3rd
Molly

(SAME)


I still like Molly, but god is she bitchy. She's like Brittani's accomplice, and she use to be Monique's accomplice. She's like the evil little witch behind the queen bee - lol. But anyway evil or not evil she is the best left in the competition.

2nd
Jaclyn

(SAME)


Jaclyn and Mikaela are the only girls who have stayed sweet throughout the competition and that's why they place 1st and 2nd on my list. However I miss Jaclyn's quotes since the inception of Lexi/Brit/Molly/Queen war.

1st
Mikaela

(OUT)


The queen is out! She better be signed with IMG or I'll be pissed. She is the most hf out of the girls and she has tons of potential. She is amongst my Top 5 favourite ANTM contestants ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment