Thursday 14 April 2011

ANTM Cycle 16 Episode 8

This cycle is becoming a love/hate for me. I don't know whether I like it or not. To be honest I don't think I love any of the girls left, I don't mind any of them but I don't have a favourite left any more. I don't like how the show blowing every girls personality out of proportion, it's just trying to make the show more dramatic. Jaclyn had to go but it was quite interesting she was eliminated right after getting her first FCO. Anyway here were my rankings.


MY RANKINGS
FIRST CALLOUT


Brittani

This is my first FCO to Brittani! Finally she is showing me her ability. I love how the gown looks like it's bleeding into the garbage and I love how Brittani has placed her body and how her face looks so HF. Before this picture she hadn't really shown her true potential but now bam she's finally up there.

Alexandria

Honestly I could actually see this in a HF magazine, not necessarily VI but it definitely looks couture. I love her styling, I love her pose, the face could be a bit less snarled but it works.

Hannah

Her face doesn't really work for me but her pose is just GORGEOUS! It requires caps to show how gorgeous it is!

Jaclyn

This shot is rather weird, but I like it. Her arms are very stiff but the whole outcome of the shot looks rather fairytale, idyllic despite her standing next to a pile of rubbish.

Kasia

Her face looks awful and her gown is piling on the pounds for her, she looks chronically obese here but I love how she's looking into the distance and the whole shot atmosphere of the shot, she looks strong and interesting.

Molly

I don't actually like this shot. Actually looking back at Molly's portfolio I find it rather underwhelming to what I thought it was. Anyway I just don't like this shot, her proportions look wrong her face looks weak, like in mid shot, and she didn't really command the "no ladder" aspect of it because the gown overwhelms her and her pose looks stiff - just my opinion.

So now my favourite rankings

8th
Hannah
(SAME)


I love Hannah, she is gorgeous but she bores me and that is why she is at 8th. It's simply because I like all the girls in some sort of way.

7th
Monique
(DOWN 1)

OUT


6th
Kasia
(DOWN 1)


I like Kasia but I'm starting to get annoyed with her. She needs to GTFO even though I think she has potential and I like her she just isn't suited to be in this competition any more and is slightly out of her depth. If my predictions are right she'll be going next week.

5th
Alexandria
(UP 2)


I'm starting to like this queen bitch because she is so amusing to watch. I think she doesn't mean anything she does but she just ass licks and acts fake a lot of the time! For some reason that endears me towards her on this show! What a weird world ANTM is.

4th
Brittani
(SAME)


Brittani is grating on me a bit but hopefully her "new" personality will make her sweeter to watch. She's probably going to win so I better start liking her as a whole.

3rd
Molly
(SAME)


Molly annoyed me this week so she officially drops below Dalya (that's bad because I didn't actually love Dalya). If Molly wants to get back to my nearly love books she needs to sweeten that acid tongue and be more energetic throughout the show.

2nd
Jaclyn
(SAME)
OUT

Now Jaclyn is out my favourite left is technically Molly :S. But Jaclyn was out of her depth and needed to go but still I love her "toothachely sweet" personality.

1st
Mikaela
(SAME)

OUT

I'm still lamenting on the loss of our queen. ANTM 16 is nothing without this superbeauty, there is no more eye candy :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment