Monday 4 April 2011

Tennis ATP & WTA Week 12/13 Results (21/03/11)

Djokovic unbeaten! I just can't believe it. Going through the whole of the early hardcourt season undefeated is amazing. It will be much tougher to extend that into the clay court season but I'm absolutely over the moon for Djokovic's success. And of course Mardy Fish also managed to get to the SF after beating Del Potro and Ferrer whilst both Murray and Soderling lost early.

Besides that one of my favourite players on the women's draw also won and that is none other than Victoria Azarenka, so happy for her. Amongst the giant killers this week was Andrea Petkovic who beat Wozniacki and Jankovic.

Sorry I don't have more to say but this week will be busy and I'm just so ecstatic with Djokovic and Azarenka's win that I don't have much else to say really!

No comments:

Post a Comment