Friday 27 February 2009

Asa

Whilst I'm posting about music I thought I'd present you with a recent find of mine, in actual fact I had heard about her a year ago but only recently decided to listen to her work. Yep it's Asa the French born Nigerian. I like her album Asha quite a lot to be honest because it has a smooth soulful touch to it. Her slight accent also gives it a reggae boost in my opinion which makes her music all the more interesting. If she had the publicity I'm sure she'll eventually be a big hit across the world but it's difficult to get publicity in the music industry. Sadly I still can't upload files onto my mediafire account but if you search on youtube you should be able to find something. Fire on the Mountain is probably a good starting search for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment