Saturday 4 December 2010

Another post about TVB Awards!

With only half a day to go this is what I think and want to happen at the awards ceremony.

BEST ACTOR

WANT: Joe Ma, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma, Wayne Lai, Michael Miu
Joe Ma will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG shot.
THINK
Definites: Moses Chan, Wayne Lai, Raymond Lam
Rounding Off Top 5: Steven Ma, Michael Miu/Felix Wong (or even Kevin Cheng/Bosco Wong)
Darkhorses: Michael Miu/Felix Wong, Kevin Cheng/Bosco Wong, Kent Cheng, Bobby Au Yeung, Damian Lau

I can potentially see TVB putting Steven up only for favourite character but I don't know. The fifth choice is hard to choose. I think it could go to a Gun Metal Grey guy, I equally see the possibility of Kevin Cheng or Bosco Wong taking the space. Basically I think Wayne, Moses and Raymond are definites. I think Moses is still the slight favourite to win it.


BEST ACTRESS

WANT: Michelle Yim, Tavia Yeung, Jessica Hsuan, Maggie Cheung, Sheren Tang

Definites: Charmaine Sheh, Sheren Tang
Rounding Off Top 5: Jessica Hsuan, Tavia Yeung, Teresa Mo
Darkhorses: Michelle Yim, Liza Wang, Ada Choi, Linda Chung, Louise Lee

The Best Actress award is basically between Charmaine and Sheren Tang, I don't really have any idea who will win between the two but at the moment it's 55% Charmaine 45% Sheren for me.
Jessica, Tavia and Teresa are the ones I think will fill the remaining slots but I can see Liza Wang or Linda Chung taking a spot. Would they give a spot to Jessica and Teresa considering both won't be there?

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

WANT: Dominic Lam, Kenneth Ma, Raymond Wong, Pierre Ngo, Vincent Wong
Definites: Pierre Ngo, Evergreen Mak
Rounding Off Top 5: Dominic Lam, Louis Yuen, Raymond Wong (or potentially Kenneth ma)
Darkhorses: Ron Ng, Kenneth Ma, Johnson Lee



This award will be a fight between Pierre and Evergreen I think with Evergreen winning. Dominic Lam, Louis Yuen and Raymond Wong may fill the spots. But maybe TVB will include Kenneth over Raymond considering Raymond is more than likely going to win Most Improved. I can see Johnson Lee usurping a spot also.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

WANT: Kara Hui, Kingdom Yuen, Fala Chen, Nancy Wu, Kiki Sheung
Definites: Fala Chen, Nancy Wu
Rounding Off Top 5: Kara Hui, Kiki Sheung, Susanna Kwan
Darkhorses: Selena Li, Natalie Tong, Aimee Chan



At the moment Fala Chen seems set for this award, making her second title. I think Nancy Wu is also a sure Top 5. I think Kara and Susanna will take two spots whilst Kiki's spot may be a wedding present? If Natalie Tong or Selena Li make the Top 5 they may give Fala Chen a shot for the title but I doubt it.

FAVOURITE MALE CHARACTER

WANT: Steven Ma, Kenneth Ma, Him Law, Raymond Wong, Wayne Lai
Definites: Steven Ma, Moses Chan, Wayne Lai
Rounding Off Top 5: Raymond Lam, Bobby Au Yeung
Darkhorses: Kenneth Ma, Kent Cheng, Johnson Lee, Louis Yuen, Wong Cho Lam


I think Steven has a better chance of being nominated here than Best Actor but it's possible he could be nominated in both.  I think this award will be given to the loser of Moses/Wayne as I don't think either Can't Buy Me Love or No Regrets were big enough to allow either actor to win both awards. Raymond Lam and Bobby Au Yeung are potential usurpers. Any of the three gods have an outside chance.

FAVOURITE FEMALE CHARACTER

WANT: Liza Wang, Tavia Yeung, Joyce Tang, Susanna Kwan, Sheren Tang
Definites: Liza Wang, Charmaine Sheh, Sheren Tang
Rounding Off Top 5: Tavia Yeung, Linda Chung
Darkhorses: Ada Choi, Fala Chen, Susanna Kwan

Yet again this award will be given to the "loser" of Best Actress I think. Tavia may potentially get this but I doubt it. I just have a feeling Liza Wang will get into the Top 5. Fala Chen could get into the Top 5, I don't know.

MOST IMPROVED ACTOR

WANT: Raymond Wong
THINK: Raymond Wong

MOST IMPROVED ACTRESS

WANT: Selena Li
THINK: Natalie Tong

BEST SERIES

WANT: No Regrets
Think: Can't Buy Me Love

No comments:

Post a Comment