Friday 4 March 2011

American Idol Season 10 Top 13


I have just been following the live updates of who makes the Top 13. Most of the choices seem good with a few shocks. So the Top 13 are...

James Durbin
Scott McCreery
Paul McDonald
Jacob Lusk
Casey Abrams
Stefano Langone
Naima Adedapo
Karen Rodriguez
Ashton Jones
Haley Reinhart
Thia Megia
Lauren Alaina
Pia Toscano

Most of the favourites and my favourites are there, it's going to be a tough Top 13. The only contestants I'm not too sure about are Paul McDonald, Stefano Langone and Haley Reinhart. I like Paul and I think he can be amazing but I didn't like his Top 24 performance, neither did I like Stefano's Top 24 performance. Whilst I don't really like Haley at all!

Early favourites Tim Halperin and Julie Zorilla are out. Tim was a bit boring to be honest whilst Julie catastrophically failed her Top 24 performance, however I thought Julie deserved a chance to sing for a wildcard spot - I was shocked when Kendra got a sing off spot. Also shocking for the viewers is that Lauren Turner, considered an early favourite, was not given a sing off spot. I didn't really like Lauren's performance but I thought she would have been considered.

Anyway I'm generally quite happy with the Top 13 though I would have liked to see more of Julie Zorilla. I will be rooting for Thia Megia because she's Asian! (oh and she has an amazing voice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment