Thursday 3 March 2011

ANTM Cycle 16 Episode 2

Just finished watching episode 2 here is my take on the photos.

MY RANKINGS
FIRST CALLOUT

Monique

I LOVE IT! This is FIERCE! This picture put Monique on the map for me - she is still a bitch though! lol.

Hannah

I love the tears, I love the emotion I love the neck I love the hand! However the crown almost looks like a crown of thorns! Anyway love the emotion here.

Kasia

I absolutely love the open mouth and the thick black lipstick, I also like how her jawline is prominent however it does make her look bigger than the rest of the girls. Her eyes are a bit sleepy but I still like this shot.

Sara

There's something very classy about this shot, quite Grecian and romantic. I totally didn't realise there was a hand there at first, if that was photoshopped out then this shot would be even better.

Molly

I think this shot is quite interesting, it also looks very fresh and it has more to look at than most of the other shots.

Mikaela

I absolutely love Mikaela's bone structure but this shot may be relying on pretty a bit too much - and I hate that black pen on her lips.

Nicole

I think this shot didn't warrant worst photo of the week, I like what she is doing with her body and in general there is an air of sophistication and slight arrogance about this shot which is intriguing. I do think she looks a bit aged but it's not a problem with me.

Alexandria

I like this shot but I'm utterly distracted by Alexandria's eyes which don't look comfortable to me. Her lips are also a bit too tense, I understand there is a bee their but it makes me feel on edge.

Jaclyn

I think what makes me not like this shot that much is the nose and lax jawline plus those weird hand placements. It all just looks like it should have been hyped up a bit more but was restricted.

Ondrei

Whilst I love Ondrei's skin and look here I just think it looks a bit bland, she looks worried/scared/unsure and a bit like a little boy.

Dalya

I don't dislike the shot but the whole thing doesn't really stand out and on top of that I feel a bit scared for her as she is closing her eyes - like she's frightened of the bees or something.

Brittani

Honestly I like Brittani but I don't understand the love, her eyes are just wacko and her face is just "huh".

Dominique

Sorry I don't like this photo at all, it just looks scary to me, sorry nope.

Well 2 episodes in but I still don't have a LOVE contestant, I do like my favourite contestant a lot but not as much as I should be.

14th
Sara
(Same)

I don't dislike any contestant this cycle - yet! But Sara stays at the bottom of the pack because I just don't like her look (model wise) and she doesn't stand out.

13th
Dominique
(Same)


I'm just not getting Dominique's look, the freckles really distract me in every photo I see of her especially because she doesn't have good bone structure and the light doesn't flatter her face.

12th
Alexandria
(Down 3)

Every cycle needs a bitch and Alexandria is becoming our resident bitch, I like her photographs but she annoys me and generally looks quite old on video.

11th
Angelia
(Down 3)
OUT


I like Angelia but I like the girls above her more and since she's out already there isn't anything to base this on.

10th
Monique
(Up 1)


The only reason why she ups 1 is because of her photo this week - her personality stinks though.

9th
Kasia
(Up 3)


I'm beginning to like Kasia, I just hope they show her personality a bit more.

8th
Hannah
(Up 2)


Hannah is beginning to stand out now, I can see her climb up my rankings especially since I'm reminded of Analeigh when I see her.

7th
Brittani
(Down 2)


Whilst I like Brittani I'm getting annoyed that she is getting so much praise and as I like quite a lot of the girls this year she goes down for this.

6th
Ondrei
(Up 1)
OUT


Ondrei really made me teary when she was talking to her inner critic, that moment was so heart wrenching yet beautiful, it was such a shame she quit but her photos weren't standing out either.

5th
Dalya
(Up 1)


I'm beginning to like Dalya a lot, I love her look - it's not very conventional but interesting. I hope she gets far.

4th
Mikaela
(Down 1)


She only drops one because I didn't get to see her that much this episode but someone else is starting to stand out for me.

3rd
Molly
(Up 1)


Molly is quickly becoming one of my favourites, I can see her moving up from here. I just love her personality and look, she is definitely one of the stand outs this cycle.

2nd
Nicole
(Same)
OUT


It's such a shame to see Nicole get eliminated because her pre show work was just amazing but her on show work is a bit weak however I think Nicole has such an interesting look that she should have stayed.

1st
Jaclyn
(Same)


I just love Jaclyn's personality, she may not be the most modelesque of the girls but she is the sweetest and cutest thing I just can't find anything to dislike about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment