Thursday 24 March 2011

ANTM Cycle 16 Episode 5

We only have 9! It seems this cycle has zoomed by without any indication of who will win this thing. I've actually realised I will not be happy with anybody besides Mikaela winning but the problem is I think she's going next.

I've actually realised that nobody this cycle is ready to take on High fashion and it pains me to say that unless Mikaela wins this cycle is going to get pretty uncreditable. I've had enough of seeing Brittani being overrated by the judges when most of her shots look crappy to me. Molly has potential but her look is a bit too ordinary for HF. Hannah has amazingly risen to have the best callout - when did that happen? I'm amazed she's the current favourite but I know near zilch of her. Alexandria and Monique are only there for the drama whilst Kasia needs to go! Jaclyn is adorable but to be honest if we didn't take her personality into factor she'd need to go soon as well.

This cycle will only feel right if Mikaela and Molly are the final 2 but the fact that Mikaela has the lowest callout at the moment and nobody, bar Kasia, seems to be getting a soon to be cut edit - I think Mikaela will find herself in deep water before Top 6. If Mikaela goes the only hope is Molly and hopefully a better Brittani.

Who will win then? At the moment nobody really would make a distinctive winner, nobody really has that "I'm ..., even I can win" edit from ANTM. I think it's between Brittani and Molly, I think Hannah will be top 3. Kasia is not going to win neither will Monique. Alexandria will go far but not win I don't think. Jaclyn could potentially win because of her differentness but I doubt it. Mikaela would make the perfect winner but at the moment I really doubt it as well.

Anyway onto the photos this week.


MY RANKINGS
FIRST CALLOUT


Hannah

At first I was unsure because I thought the neck was a bit random but fashion is random and Hannah makes this shot look interesting because of that unnecessary but HF neck! I do however think Hannah wins because she is the only girl without a massive flaw in their photos this week.

Monique

I actually agree with the judges on this one, yes her nose and snarl may be a bit unattractive but the whole shot works I think, the dynamic is great and there's a good emotion.

Mikaela

Mikaela may be slightly flat on this but her face is gorgeous! I just can't get over her face - which should get her the Top 6 anyway!

Molly

At first I liked this shot because of the connection but then I started to see what the judges saw, the ginormous hand and the slight cross eye makes this photo a bit weird however I still like the connection.

Alexandria

What I like about this photo is that Alexandria yet again had an image of what she wanted but I'd like to see her push this even further, the dynamic is interesting but I agree with what Nigel said, if you take the jaguar out of the image Alexandria wouldn't pop out.

Jaclyn

Ok I like the intensity of this shot and if you cut out Jaclyn's face this could make the Top 2 but then I look at her face and I just see a model who has forgotten how to make her face look good - her lips look like two sausages and the eye shadow totally smudges her face. Whilst her body language is awesome her face looks all wrong.

Brittani

I cannot stand the judges for overrating Brittani time and time again. Yes Brittani has great potential but this photo does not. She could have done so much more with that pose but she was on the lacklustre end of what could have been truly "expensive".

Dalya

Dalya's shot bores me, there's nothing in here. She looks pretty but she is doing nothing and that's the problem.

Kasia

I totally disagree with the judges this photo is not high fashion at all - where is the high fashion in a model not being able to control a cat? Sorry this image is just a mess - I say this even though I like Kasia. Kasia is really out of her depth now and needs to go.


Now my rankings

14th
Sara
(SAME)
OUT


13th
Angelia
(DOWN 1)
OUT



12th
Alexandria
(UP 1)


OK I still dislike Alexandria but I'm starting to think that the girls are picking on her and that ANTM are maliciously editing Alexandria as the bitch so they have a story. Some people don't realise they are annoying and I think Alexandria is that type of person - just give her some time.

11th
Dominique
(SAME)
OUT


10th
Monique
(DOWN 1)


I don't dislike Monique but she is giving me this queen bitch vibe, she'll provide entertainment for this show but I don't think I'll ever push her further than Top 8.

9th
Hannah
(UP 1)

Hannah is rising slowly up my rankings, she still doesn't stand out but I'm starting to like her - if she continues to be consistent then she'd be shooting up my rankings

8th
Kasia
(SAME)

I like Kasia but she needs to go.

7th
Ondri
(SAME)
OUT


6th
Brittani
(SAME)


I'm tired of all the praise for Brittani but I still like her - as long as she ups her game!

5th
Dalya
(SAME)
OUT


Dalya had a very edgy look but she failed to capitalise on it, she had to go soon but I still liked her.

4th
Molly
(DOWN 1)


Molly started to annoy me this episode, yes her weave is annoying her but she is becoming a mini bitch with Monique as well - I'll wait until next week to deliver my final verdict.

3rd
Nicole
(UP 1)
OUT


2nd
Jaclyn
(SAME)

1st
Mikaela
(SAME)

If Mikaela goes next never has my favourite gone out so soon - please let her stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment