Thursday 8 April 2010

Miss Slovakia 2010

Whilst I'm in the mood for blogging (and not in the mood to do work) I'll blog more about upcoming pageants. I'm such a pageant freak - that's because I love all things beautiful :) Some may say pageants exploit women but I personally think as long as the girls feel happy and content with what they are doing pageants aren't the worst thing they could have got themselves into and why not flaunt your looks and potential intellect if you've got it. Yes I do believe that pageants should place a higher proportion of their scores to intellect, wit and personality but they are slowly getting there. Anyway here are my Top 2 from Miss Slovakia, there are more good candidates but these two stood out above the rest.

Erika Kovacova

Leona Cechova

No comments:

Post a Comment