Thursday 8 April 2010

Miss USA 2010

At this precise moment I'm not astounded by the candidates this year. Unlike 2009 I found it particularly hard to select a favourite from the pre-pageant portraits released on the website. For now my slight favourite is Miss Colorado, Jessica Hartman. I've seen two photos of her, one below and one with her crown and both are decent so for now I'll place my hopes on her. However it has been 10 years since Colorado placed in Miss USA; with Tiani Jones. There are definitely much stronger states such as North Carolina; who looks OK, Texas; who have placed every year since 2001, Tennessee, California, South Carolina etc etc. The list goes on and on till we finally reach Colorado. And will Miss Delaware finally place? I'm not sure but atm I'm not convinced.

No comments:

Post a Comment