Thursday 9 April 2009

ANTM Cycle 12 Episode 7

Acting challenge!
London is a bit over dramatic but I think it was great
Aminat did well
Natalie was OK but she did well overall
Teyona was average
Allison did well
Fo was so good
Tahlia was so fake!
Celia was mad! She was crazy mad! GREAT!

Everyone beside Tahlia did well.
Oh I'm so sad London is getting bigger well at least she isn't fat she's just becoming more normal weight!

McKey is a good model but she just doesn't seem to be an ANTM winner she doesn't have that charisma.

Natalie I think she's saying things unconsciously, she just needs to think before she speaks as before she may not have offended anyone but here she may.

Celia did well
Teyona was average and didn't connect, she's just looking at the group all the time.
Aminat needs to be more smiley she needs to be more confident in herself - amazed that I said that!
Allison was just so scared, well at least she tried!
Natalie was Ok as Jay said nothing much.
Fo's hairstyle wasn't great, she was Ok.
London was OK but she was a bit too acty she does sell when she does the commercial.
Tahlia was not confident and she did not look graceful at all. She flunked.

Celia can't be a covergirl because she doesn't have that look, but she definitely can be a spokesmodel.

Commercial
Celia had a weird look but she did well, maybe slightly fake but it was definitely one of the best and yeah Tyra's right she needs to know the product better as in make it more youthful when it's covergirl.
Teyona doesn't have a good looking in commercials, you can't see her eyes but her teeth are OMG! So funny when Tyra mimicked her posing! Her voice was a bit annoying as well.
Allison was stiff and I know Tahlia was scouting the competition for the bottom girl to see who else was going to join her in the bottom 2. She was lousy and yeah slightly boring.
Aminat needs to be more smiley but she definitely didn't do awful. Yeah a bit more articulation is needed and less I'm going to beat you up real good attitude!
London is very relaxed which would connect but she's a bit too much of a seller. She didn't do bad though, can't believe Nigel said that! The judges hate her. At least she sold the product.
Natalie needed a bit more smile and Natalie really didn't stand out.
Fo was a bit stiff but she definitely did better than a lot of the other girls and she always connected with the other girls.
What the hell is Tahlia wearing! NOT MODEL! Tahlia was way too stiff and she rushed everything and her voice just sounds a bit weird.
Also tyra saying that Clay Aiken had the highest selling debut album in a decade I honestly doubt, I checked it up on wikipedia (could be unreliable) and they only said his first week sales were the highest not his whole debut sales, so I don't know about that comment especially since Paulina used "billions" to desribe his sales!

Celia
London
Fo
Teyona
Aminat
Natalie
Allison
Tahlia

Oh my god Miss Jay was so rude, calling Tahlia from the time of Moses! Wow, but it was definitely funny, especially how he delivered it.

Callout
Celia
Natalie - WHAT! THEY JUST LOVE HER NOW, they're just trying to bump up her call out so when they elimnate London it wouldn't look so much of a shock.
Teyona
Fo
London - YEAH SHE'S NOT GOING JUST YET.
Aminat - I knew she wasn't going to be in the bottom 2.
Allison
Tahlia

It's so fake how they eliminated Tahlia, it's basically saying oh you can be great but you just need to step out. Honestly they're trying to boosts Tahlia's ego so she doesn't break into tears. But I do have to say she has done better throughout the process and she does look more fresh.
Honestly the judges new Tahlia wasn't capable of being a model, she may have taken some good photos but they knew Brazil was going to break her, no longer are they under Tyra's protective bubble when they are at go sees and stuff so when better to cut Tahlia even though she was considered a front runner by the judges with her call out.
I really don't understand the irrational love everyone has with Natalie. I don't hate her and I think she has potential but she has never delivered! Why do people have hopes for her even when she's doing so poorly - my call out currently places here under Sandra and Tahlia - and both of them are out!
Ok this week has definitely changed some of my perceptions. Here is my predictions

Teyona - She's the girl that I think they are editing as the runner up, she's doing really well with the judges which is normally a sign for being the runner up, the only time I think that hasn't been true was with McKey.
Celia - The judges love her, end of! But she will undoubtedly be labelled old, it's quite obvious also that she would be considered a fire starter so be placed at No.3. She's perfect as in general the third girl is normally either labelled old or bitchy and she is considered as both in the judges eyes!
Fo - Now I have more confidence in her making the Top 6, she can't just die in the next episode - impossible, though this week really should have been the week where she shined amazingly - like last week! I think a Top 4 could be possible but I'm thinking a 5th place finish.
Allison - It's really confusing as I think she's a top 3 hopeful but then when I think about it Teyona and Celia already fill the other two spots so does that mean she wins? I don't know.
Natalie - This week was confusing, she did bad but got 2nd call out. I just wonder whether the judges are paving a way for her to go far!
London - She'll undoubtedly go next week, the judges have nothing good to say about her - well Paulina did say she was beautiful. Even if she doesn't go next week she'll go soon as the Top 6 can't contain too many blondes!
Aminat - She has the worst call out as of now from the judges but I think they're willing to make her this cycles "unexpected one" I think out of all the girls we were supposed to think - oh my god she's still here! But we like her anyway type girl. But I think she'll make it to the Top 6.

7th: London/ A small chance for Aminat or Natalie (though just finding a small pattern Sandra went last week but had the first call out in week 3, Tahlia went this week and had the first call out week 4 sooooo.... could it be Fo next week! As she got the first call out Week 5.
6th: Natalie/ A Small chance for Fo or Aminat or London if she's not gone before Top 6.
5th: Fo/ A small chance for Aminat or Natalie is she's not gone yet.
4th: Aminat/ Celia could possibly be 4th as Aminat or supposedly Teyona could be labelled equally bitchy. A small chance for Allison - the Marjorie edit.
3rd: Celia/ Possibly Aminat small chance of Fo if she makes it this far as last year my favourite Analeigh made it this far and she initially didn't have a Top 3 edit I don't think.
2nd: Teyona - I think she fits the runner up spot well but I wouldn't put my money on 2nd yet.
1st: Allison or Teyona long shot Fo. I put Allison for the win as I think she's in the Top 3 but she doesn't fit 2nd or 3rd as well as 1st in my opinion. Teyona could win because supposedly there was a fierce black girl on the runway - it could be Aminat but I think she has similarities to Danielle and ANTM never likes a similar winner - if you look at the past 11 cycles all the winners are so different. Fo is a long shot as I think they could be hiding her for the win.

So for now I guess I'm sure London is going to go next week whilst Allison/Teyona seems like the winner to me, but for some reason I'm leaning towards Allison more than Teyona.

No comments:

Post a Comment