Thursday 9 April 2009

Make Me A Supermodel Season 2 Episode 6

Gabriel was so harsh against CJ.
Oh my god how big is their monitor! I WANT ONE!
Honestly how tall is Tyson? I don't know how long heels Nicole's wearing but Tyson looked nearly a half a foot shorter than her!
They really push them to the limit on this show unlike ANTM! But I think why some people love MMASM more than ANTM is because there's only been 2 seasons of this and the bitchiness is different compared to ANTM. Because besides the bigger emphasis on runway and guys in the competition I find MMASM and ANTM quite similar.

I still don't understand why Jonathan didn't win!
Oh I love Sandhurst! Great to help out Salome, Salome must be absolutely terrified, being in water, being dragged down by some rope thing and in fear of drowning.
Everyone looks like they're doing well, well this theme was good to make a good shoot as long as you did Ok. But I honestly might hate the shots hen I see them properly.
I admire Salome's courage, her comment - "this is an underwater shoot" so you shouldn't stick one hand out of the water was so courageous, I remember when I was like 5/6 or so and trying to swim, it's difficult!
I love the photographer, he's so nice and understanding that should be what photographers are like.
Lauryn definitely doesn't have the face, she has everything else but not the face.I think everyone did well but everyone seemed to want to do the same thing, I was waiting for someone looking scared and broken - like attempt something different.
Amanda seems more like someone on ANTM, but she doesn't look like an ANTM contestant. The contestants just seem so different in general.
How can Branden eat so much! Salome looked so sad when she saw Branden just squishing all that ketchup and not getting fat but Salome getting fat when she's trying to get skinnier - life's so unfair!
Wow Salome wasn't like OH JORDAN I LOVE YOU! Instead she knew what Jordan was thinking, hell am I going to believe Jordan gave Salome the chance because she deserved to get something for the shot. HAHAHAHA when jordan said to Salome "If I get a big head you need to tell me" and Salome was like "er. hahah ....OK!" The big headed queen actually said that.
And Branden is so big headed, his confidence is way too much, a few nice critiques and he thinks he's king.

Oh my god what was Amanda doing with that bottle! I know you feel lonely but honestly not on camera!
Amanda was overreacting a bit to Jonathan's joke but at least Amanda didn't seem to take it to heart for too long.
Honestly Jordan is so nasty! There's just as much drama and bitchiness on this show as there is on ANTM.
Wow David knew so much! I personally think he's better than Miss Jay! Miss Jay's just over dramatic about everything.
And yeah now I realise what I hate about Jonathan's walk, it looks like he has melons under his arms! I always wanted to say that!!!!!!!

Kerryn - Erm I think it was a bit too swingy to be sexy and powerful, slightly dissapointed as last week was HOT! But this week was average.
Colin's getting better I must say but instead he seems to be falling into the background.
Amanda was swinging from side to side a bit too much, but it was good. Her head was a bit wonky though.
Branden - I'm beginning to hate him, his comments are vulgar and his walk wasn't all that, especially his smug face at the end.
Salome - Felt weird but I liked her end pose.
Sandhurst looks cool as ice baby!
Jordan's look was hideous! But her walk was good. Her hips are huge though!
Jonathan has definitely learnt from the runway coach, much better.
Laury - hideous dress but she did well.
Gabriel's pout just annoys the hell out of me!
I see glimmers of the originally Mountaha that I loved, hopefully she also ditchs her bitchy attitdue as well.

I think ANTM looks for more editorial photoshoot girls whilst MMASM is more of a high fashion runway programme.

Sandhurst
Mountaha
Amanda
Jonathan
Jordan
Laury
Colin
Kerryn
Branden
Salome
Gabriel

Photos
Amanda - the eyes are mad! The face is mad! But the pose is actually interesting.
Branden - don't really like the face- fish face! I like the arms and stuff but FISH FACE!
Gabriel - too much nostril, it's just ewww!
Jonathan - He has to win! He experimented so much. The photo is OMG, upside down and open mouthed! WOW! It's not like OMG it's the best photo in the world but it definitely scores a lot more points as it's much more out there.
Colin - I like it, but his face was slightly awkward, but overall a good photo love the expression.
Salome - the eyes were too gouged out but she did well to even get a shot.
Jordan - I think her eyes are a bit scary, it's a good photo but I'm not sure it should have won.
Kerryn - Can't see her face, and what I do see of it looks weird. But she does convey a "help I'm drowning" look.
Laury - THE FACE! If you just photoshopped her face out, as the composition of this shot is genious.
Mountaha - I can't see much of her face, but it looks like she has a snarl from here. I'm not as wow as the judges were but it's not a bad shot.
Salome - I'd love to give her a high call out because of the effort but in real life nobody would have known the effort she took in taking the picture, in modelling it can either be good or bad not great effort. But she does convey an emotion.
Sandhurst - I think the face is a bit too much, but I love the posing, very energetic.

Jonathan
Colin
Sandhurst
Jordan
Kerryn
Mountaha
Laury
Salome
Amanda
Branden
Gabriel

I think Colin was my favourite photo but Jonathan just did so much with it it kind of defies the point of ranking my favourites as Jonathan just stepped up and di something different whilst Colin was - hey I'm here.
Oh so annoying I still write Laury's name as Lauryn! In actual fact I like very few of these shots, oh well.

YEAH GABRIEL IS GOING! He utterly deserves it, he's so one note! and the fish pout arghhhh!

Overall
Sandhurst
Jonathan
Mountaha
Jordan
Colin
Kerryn
Amanda
Laury
Salome
Branden
Gabriel

For next week - the double elimination, I think Laury and Salome should go. Laury because she just doesn't have the potential even though her walk is strong and she hasn't massively flunked yet I don't think, whilst Salome is sliding for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment