Sunday 5 April 2009

Tennis and other things

As some may have realised my blog has featured less and less tennis posts in the past month or so, I find it increasingly difficult to catch up with tennis blogging and in fact I'm not sure I have that motivation to do so. I'm still an uber fan of tennis but I don't think I'm as interested in blogging about tennis every single week as I use to (the main reason why I started a blog). But I'll definitely keep up to date on the most interesting sections.
Also an update on American idol...
I've officially stopped watching it! I was really interested in American Idol up until the point I stopped, but I've just never been the biggest fan of singing competitions as I find that there is very little diversity and even fewer actually make it as a successful artist - but anyway I'll still support Lil Rounds, Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta even though I've only heard them once on the Top 13 show!
Oh and I'll try to post my "The Apprentice" commentary, I've been so lazy as I typed the post up whilst I was watching it but as it's on my laptop - which doesn't have the internet, I still haven't uploaded it yet! Hopefully I'll get it done before the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment