Thursday 2 April 2009

Make Me A Supermodel Season 2 Episode 5

lol, Kerryn's face in the confessional was funny. Honestly though how old is the model bootcamp thing! It happens in every show. I do feel however that MMASM is slowly merging into ANTM2! The only exception is that MMASM has boys and more runways

Mountaha, Gabriel and Sandhurst - interesting weird group
Jordan, Amanda and Branden - is this fixed? they always seem to be grouped together
Salome, Colin and Laury - ooh I like this group
Kerryn, Cj and Jonathan - it's an Ok group, great that Jonathan is in this group though.
Ooh Mountaha seems a bti bitchy - I thought she was nice as well!
Ok Jordan is beginning to annoy me! In fact all the girls are beginning to annoy me.

Jonathan honestly should be booked as he is great for 2xist, in fact any underwear campaign. Gabriel's goof but not really a 2xist guy, maybe a Andrew Christian guy.

I hate how Salome is considered fat in the modelling world because she honestly isn't, models don't need to be stick thin! I so hate it because she isn't fat - she's a healthy weight - not Jordan thin which is verging on anorexic!

Salome - wasn't too keen, slightly stiff, it was Ok though
Colin - no I didn't like the walk.
Mountaha - It was Ok a bit stompy though
Branden - He definitely looks masculine but a bit macho
Kerryn - I loved it! Her hair and style absolutely fab.
CJ - Bored, wasn't really a runway.
Sandhurst - I liked it!
Jordan - It was good I liked it, added style
Gabriel - He looked awkward
Laury - She had style which I loved but a bit too masculine
Amanda - a bit too wavy but I thought it was quite good
Sandhurst - He was Ok but I've never been an absolute fan of his walk

Kerryn
Jordan
Sandhurst
Laury
Amanda
Jonathan
Branden
Mountaha
Salome
Colin
CJ
Gabriel

Oh wow I was amazed Mountaha broke into tears.
Kerryn has a good walk but she needs to work on her photos more.

Photo - yet again I can only see a small pick but what the hell.
Mountaha - it could have been more explicit, it was just a bit tame in the face but wild in the body.
Sandhurst - to me Sandhurst looks like he's desperately trying to enter the shoot, I don't like what he's doing that much to be honest.
Gabriel - It isn't great but it is one of his best shots
Laury - She's way too hidden in this shot.
Salome - she's like seperated from the shot it just looks awkward
Colin - I can't see much but one thing I see is that he looks like his lips are stuck 2 metres away from his body! But 2ndly he looks very dominant.
Kerryn - I like her shot, it has a degree of sex appeal to it, but I hope she looks a bit more lustful.
CJ - Like most of these shots there is one person that doesn't fit welll in the shots and she's the one for this shot.
Jonathan - He looks great in this shot, but is his eyes closed?
Branden - I love how he looks like a voyeur in this shot
Amanda - A bit too straight, slightly stiff but Ok.
Jordan - I like her positioning and from here she dominates Amanda.

Jonathan
Branden
Jordan
Kerryn
Gabriel
Amanda
Colin
Sandhurst
CJ
Laury
Mountaha
Salome

Overall Ranking
Kerryn - In the past she was doing averagely for me but this week her walk (which is normally good anyway) just blew me away, her photo wasn't all that bad either.
Jordan - A strong photo and a strong walk
Jonathan - I still don't love his walk but his photos are always fantastic and he thinks about things 4 weeks in my Top few.
Branden - He's in his phase at the moment.
Sandhurst - First time he dropped out of the Top few for me, his walk is strong but his photos are not getting stronger.
Amanda - I think she's doing well but there's always people doing better, that's why she doesn't have a fantastic call out.
Laury - Similar to Amanda but she had a good week last week and her runway is normally where she excels whilst her photos need vast improvement.
Gabriel - He's just boring! But this week his photo was Ok.
Colin - I thought he was getting there but he isn't, he's just coasting above the worst few.
Mountaha - two weeks in a row she has dissapointed, no longer a favourite of mine - especially seeing her bitchy attitude.
Salome - She's just dying, I thought she was good at the start but she's fading quick.
CJ - She wasn't awful, she was just average and non present throughout the week, coasting along as usual, but last week she did do better than normal.

So now Jonathan is way above anyone else in terms of rankings but I hope he improves his runway as currently it's Ok/good not good/great. He's one of the photogenic guys rather than runway guys. With Sandhurst's somewhat "failure" this week he's opened a huge gap between him and Jonathan. Unlike Jonathan he needs to improve on his photos whilst his walk is always strong.
Branden is still 3rd for me and he's kind of like the all round guy who still needs improvement on both before he can beat Jonathan out of the top spot.
Jordan is my top girl again as she has the walk and normally does well on the shoot as well, but her personality needs improving!
Laury is amazingly my 5th! But far far away from the Top 4. Her shoots have rarely impressed me but her walk is normally good. Mountaha is next but unless she improves she's only going down. Kerryn is next as finally I see her potential after her fantastic walk. Then we have Amanda who really needs to stand out from the crowd for her to get a higher placing whilst Salome rounds off the girls, yes she's the weakest girl now for me! Colin is 2nd to last now whilst Gabriel is dead last for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment