Thursday 9 April 2009

The Apprentice UK Season 5 Episode 3

Ok I'm lazy I didn't post Episode 2 but Episode 2 was so bad it'd be better if I just forgot it, though I'm sad Rocky didn't do well and therefore got fired.
Anyway back to Episode 3! And just to say this was live commentary - of course it isn't now, but if anything sounds awkward it's because I was writing this whilst I was watching it.
It was so sad to see Lorraine being dissapointed over everyone wanting Debra to be PM over her. She had those eyes that looked so dejected.
OH MY GOD! Just what did Ben say "a sex toy sports thing!" I don't even remember but all I know is this was the guy who sad "making money is better than sex!" Maybe because he incorporates the two together! But anyway his idea was actually quite good.
I hate the name Bingo Buster! It just sounds totally unnecessary, but James' ideas were even worse!
Wow Yasmina sounded quite rude to Noorul - well at least Noorul seemed quite offended. She kinda wanted to say "You're ugly!" Yasmina and Mona did have a point though, Noorul didn't exactly seem to be a good model! But I did see Debra's point also. The models should have been Yasmina and Philipp.
Oh no... I sense total doom - they're just overpiling the product and making it to difficult and confusing.
Philipp is just crazy - good crazy! He reminds me of Lee (my favourite last year) - overpassionate at times.
It's actually amazing, I love the "Bumball" or the new name the Body Rocka! more than the "Bingo Buster" (can't remember the actual name). The Bingo Buster is just ugly! It's hideous in fact and just doesn't work. Ben is just way too confident on a shitty product! On the other hand the Body Rocka is fantastic - it's actually really marketable, one of the best things designed on The Apprentice ever.
Philipp's comment "It's gonna be the Ipod of fitness products" Ok I wouldnt stray that far!
The Home fitness thing is just a box! I could go buy a box with elastic and do better than that! The initial idea was good but the design is hideous/non-existant and they tried to do too much - all the fault of Majid and Ben.
Yasmina totally did something Sir Alan hates, deal any sort of exclusivity, luckily it wasn't actually decided upon, but if they lose Yasmina's ass will be on the line.

Boardroom
Oh was James the team leader of Empire! I really didn't catch on to that.
I actually think that Debra is much nicer than I originally made her out to be, I'm beginning to like her.

So in the end Ignite (Debra's team) totally thrashed Empire with a 10,000 unit deal from John Lewis. I think John Lewis was stupid though for even bothering to offer a deal to Empire, it's always these huge companies that make the difference on these tasks.

Basically Ben or James should go. James because I didn't know he was PM and therefore he must not have done that much whilst Ben because he was the main instigator of the whole atrocity. Though Ben should go more because at least James is in the right mind whilst Ben though the whole thing was marvellous!
Honestly why does Ben think he's a sex god, he's really not that fit! Calling Kim clinically obese was rude. He's got a tummy and a huge double chin - anyway let's not go into that.

I can't believe ben is seen as the good one here who doesn't deserve to be in the boardroom. In fact I was actually quite shocked Majid was fired as I was so sure it would be Ben or James.

So my favourites
Philip - He just reminds me of Lee McQueen and he definitely had an ingenious idea in this task, he knows what he's doing.
Yasmina - She fights for her corner and is not afraid to work hard, totally a fave!

The likes and getting to like
Debra - Originally I hated her but I think I see a nice side to her that others don't she's also has the heart she's just perceived badly.
Kim - She's just so nice, hopefully she's also good at what she does
Lorraine - I can't dislike her but I know she'll start to get annoying to me at some point.
Mona - She's Ok don't have a strong opinion yet.
Paula - I want to see more of her.

The I don't Knows
Howard - Don't really like Howard as he reminds me of all the guys I've hated on the Apprentice! But anyway he hasn't done anything annoying as of yet.
James - He's all talk and no do! But he does know what should and should not be done.
Kate - I don't dislike her but I don't have a strong opinion on her yet.

The I don't likes
Ben - Just wasn't keen on his overconfidence, not that great of an entrepreneur either.
Noorul - he's just so hidden and never seems to speak up for himself. I just don't know why he's even on the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment