Saturday 21 November 2009

Miss Earth 2009

I'm so ashamed to not have had the time to give full attention to this pageant as there are a slew of excellent contestants in this contest, I'm quite disappointed that time flew by so quickly that I don't even have the time to post that much on this before the finals take place, hopefully this will not be the case with Miss International and Miss World. On another note I hope these 3 pageants will make my life easier by having easier navigation in their galleries anyway a short but sweet list of my Top 18, having only seen 2 or 3 photos of each contestant!

Canada
Cuba
Czech Republic
Guatemala
Jamaica
Korea
Martinique
Mexico
Philippines
Poland
Slovakia
South Africa
Spain
Thailand
Turks and Caicos
Ukraine
USA
Venezuela

Those are my Top 18, I guess I don't have any time to change it as the finals are tomorrow! But lets see what happens! Oh and here are some (a lot of) alternatives from me, 21 in fact!

Bahamas
Belgium
Colombia
Costa Rica
Denmark
Ecuador
England
France
Georgia
Guadelope
Guam - Nearly made Top 18
Hungary
Italy
Northern Ireland
Panama
Paraguay
Puerto Rico
Slovenia
Turkey
Tahiti
Wales

Supposedly France is decent but as I've seen very little of her I can't really judge her higher.
Same with Brazil, Dominican Republic, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment