Friday 6 November 2009

TVB Awards: Other Awards

Best Host
Leo Ku - Never seen Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader so can't comment.
Sandra Ng & Chin Ka Lok - GO SANDRA! She should win she makes me laugh every single time!
Eric Tsang, Chin Ka Lok, Louis Yuen, Wong Cho Lam - I'm not a huge fan of "Cheung Mun Yan" anymore, it's still funny at times but it's no longer compulsive viewing - for me anyway! The hosting isn't that great either.
Ronald Cheng, Alex Fong, Edmund Leung - The show is OK but the hosts definitely shouldn't win any awards for their efforts.
Kitty Yuen & Sammy Leung - Haven't watched what they hosted, though they're normally OK hosts.

Best Variety Show
"SING SING TONG HOK WUI" DEFINITELY! Sandra is so funny! I think "The Voice" is also OK considering it's a new thing.

Best Series
I'll go for Top 3... Rosy Business, Gem of Life and Beyond the Realm of Conscience either though I haven't seen it

No comments:

Post a Comment