Thursday 20 August 2009

30th to 26th...

No.30 is BOLIVIA! Bolivia is Ok to me and that's why she places 30th. She's done well in general but something doesn't click. Still I wouldn't mind if she made the Top 15.









No.29 is VIETNAM(VievieVIETNAM)! She's a bit crazy but crazy is good, lol! She tends to look weird when she tries to be sexy but other than that she's a nice delegate. I don't think she'll make the Top 15 but it's possible.








No.28, RUSSIA! I like Russia, she's not the prettiest but she oozes sex appeal - not from the nude photos she did though. She's just has that thing about her, the Russian Bomb, possibly a Top 15 don't know.









No.27 is NIGERIA! She looked absolutely stunning in the prelims which is why she jumped into the Top 30's. I think she could have climbed higher if I saw more of her on video, hopefully I'll see more of her on the night.








No.26 is ANGOLA! Angola is a decent delegate who seems a bit fake but acceptable. I do like her though and wouldn't mind if she made the Top 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment