Thursday 29 January 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You

Kelly Clarkson broke a record by shooting up from No.97 to No.1 with her hit My life Would Suck Without You. I remember loving her album Breakaway but then being absolutely dissapointed by My December, hopefully All I Ever Wanted would be good (especially since Ryan Teddar is producer because I love OneRepublic!)
Kelly's album names seem to be my life story really;
Thankful - for getting into one of the best secondary schools in the country.
Breakaway - from the traditional Asian jobs (if you've never heard of them they are Accountants, Doctors and Lawyers etc)
My December - of hard work and revising for exams!
All I Ever Wanted - was a year without school work! lol!
Well I wonder who I could say "My Life Would Suck Without You" to!

No comments:

Post a Comment