Thursday 29 January 2009

Stressed

My first post about me! I've been really stressed lately, everything seems to be piling on me. Some of my subjects are really taking the bat because of this. I haven't looked at my Art for the last month and I handed in one of my worst pieces of homework today - it may seem rather small to you but its bound to snowball (Pessimistic me!) NEED to practice my violin as well or I'll find it difficult even to play an "A". So typical everything starts piling up when exams have finished. It's just that education seems so pointless when i think about it; aren't we focusing too much on the academics rather than compassion and empathy - why do people laugh when the government wants to bring in happiness classes - it would sure help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment