Friday 2 January 2009

A New Chapter...

So this is my new blog - if only I started it on the 1st Jan then it would really be like turning over a new leaf. Anyway In this blog I'll be writing anything that springs to mind so there is no niche, it's just me. I hope you'll enjoy it and also regularly comment because without support I'm not sure if I would want to continue blogging. For me a blog is just a place for me to write, I don't really look to appeal to anyone but I'd appreciate some support as it's always nice to know someone likes your stuff. I think in this blog I'd like to write more about myself than in my previous blogs, that's why I decided to collate all my old blogs into one rather than giving each a niche - so be prepared to read some pretty deep stuff from me! lol. But I'll also have my regular updates on Tennis, Music, TV etc etc. So stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment