Monday 9 March 2009

American Factor!!!!

I was just thinking about things and then something kinda cropped up, doesn't it seem that this years American Idol contestants have stories we've heard before?
Ok lets start...
Danny Gokey aka Daniel Evans (X Factor C5) Where their wives died...
Jorge Nunez aka Ruth Lorenzo (X Factor C5) Simply linking them because they speak Spanish
Lil Rounds aka Rachel Hylton (X Factor C5) Ok this isn't that similar but they both have a lot of children and are kind of doing it for them
Kris Allen aka Austin Drage (X Factor C5) Both are good looking and kind of shy.
Megan Joy Corkrey aka Diana Vickers (X Factor C5) Both have the "current" factor and sing bare feet.
Adam Lambert aka Rhydian Roberts (X Factor C4) didn't watch C4 but they both have that theatrical thing about them.

The original similarity I found was Danny Gokey and Daniel Evans, I tried to find more, some were quite similar but some were a bit far fetched I must say, but anyway the similarities are quite intriguing considering both shows have Simon Cowell as a judge. I may find more similarities as I watch more of American idol.

Whilst I'm on TV shows I'm so excited the Apprentice is coming back in two or three weeks; I loved the series and was probably one of the first to watch it in my year I was so happy last year when Lee one - my first favourite to win the series! Hopefully this year the contestants will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment