Friday 27 March 2009

Make Me A Supermodel Season 2 Episode 4

I loved the idea of this shot and from the screen the shots looked good
Oh my god Kerryn is a molester! lol! haha
Shawn's shot scared me! He sounded like he was either in pain or something a bit more sinister!
I'm starting to dislike Jordan - she's a bitch! You aren't experienced enough to judge whether someone is good or bad as a model, you can voice you opinion but not judge. Even though Amanda could be annoying you can't say things like that.
Wow Montreal Fashion week must be easy to get into, not saying they are bad but all 4 got in when in the 3 previous weeks nobody was booked!
Nicole was so funny - "beautiful freak"!

Walks
Jordan - It was Ok, a bit weird as it didn't look freaky as much, but she did Ok - a bit flat though
Jonathan - It was weird but then when I got what he was doing it was actually quite good.
Colin - He wasn't freaky, he was scary!
CJ - she started off convincingly but then died.
Kerryn - I didn't like Kerryn's walk at all, her posing was Ok though.
Shawn - Awful, trying to be a punk when you're supposed to be freaky - I guess they could overlap!
Amanda - It was slightly all over the place, it was average
Gabriel - His makeup was scary! But he was boring! Did feel a bit Frankenstein though I guess.
Laury - Too much like dancing, it would be better if she stunted her movement a bit but it was ok.
Salome - Boring! She just walked out and then posed, though her poses were sometimes Ok sometimes BORING!
Branden - It wasn't all that to be honest (Ok but not fantastic as one of the judges seemed to think), it did seem a bit primitive though, which could be good
Mountaha - BORING! Not freaky at all.
Sandhurst - In fact he was a bit too freaky! Probably the best as it was exagerrated unlike most of the others who were damp.

Ranking the runway
Sandhurst
Jonathan
Laury
Jordan
Branden
Salome
CJ
Colin
Gabriel
Kerryn
Mountaha
Amanda
Shawn

Jonathan is actually quite short compared to the other guys.
I think these judges try to make models unhuman, that's my problem with them, there is nothing wrong with crying as long as you don't use it for your personal gain.
Shawn should go by far, he is totally not suited to this and being 30 and still not a model says something about his capability.
Nicole says thing as if she is having an orgasm sometimes.
This week Sandhurst may have just shown his weakness which seemed impossible a few episodes back.
Shawn actually looked creepy when talking to Nicole.

Photo
Laury - Wow love the pose, the face isn't as strong though but I do like the shot.
Jonathan - There is a strong connection between him and his reflection, maybe because of the fist. I love it, but it seems a bit too dark as the eyes look a bit like slits.
CJ - It's a good shot, she looks like she's an ordinary girl who feels somewhat lost/unconfident about herself.
Shawn - You'd think he'd have something stronger than this, this shot is lackluster.
Kerryn - I like the concept but I don't know about the emotion, the angle is also slightly bad, I've seen a better shot of her.
Gabriel - No emotion and unlike Jonathan's there is no connection even though he's touching the mirror.
Jordan - I like the twin kind of effect it has, I like it but I think her face could be stronger and the emotion more apparent.
Mountaha - This was a bad week for her, the pose is interesting but I'm not connected to the shot, it's ok.
Branden - I like the movement in the shot and he does look quite good in it. It does really convey as much emotion as I'd hope for though.
Amanda - There's definitely an emotion but I think her face is slightly too scrunched up. I don't really feel it as much as I should though. Don't get me wrong it's a good shot but I'd hoped for better.
Colin - It could have been darker, if so it would have been great. At least he looks Ok, but yeah lackluster.
Salome - the emotion is there but as with Amanda I think the face has gone a bit, it's an Ok shot but maybe the angles are wrong.
Sandhurst - He looks good but there is no emotion in this shot at all. It's just plain ordinary.

Ranking of photo
Jonathan
Laury
Branden
CJ
Amanda
Jordan
Salome
Kerryn
Mountaha
Sandhurst
Colin
Gabriel
Shawn

Overall opinion (best this week)
Jonathan
Laury
Branden
Sandhurst
Jordan
CJ
Salome
Amanda
Kerryn
Colin
Mountaha
Gabriel
Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment