Wednesday 18 March 2009

The Apprentice UK Season 5


The Apprentice is BACK! This time there is only 15 contestants as one bailed out before the show but hopefully it'll be as good as last year. Last year was the year which gave us Lee McQueen - he was the first person I predicted to win that actually won, on top of that he was my favourite contestant last year.
Season 1, Tim won but I wanted Saira
Season 2, Michelle won but I wanted Ruth
Season 3, (Worst winner of the Apprentice) Simon won but I wanted Kristina
BUT Season 4, Lee won and I wanted Lee to win!

Anyway back to this year!
It seems that this year the contestants are less cocky from the short extracts I've read about them. I think as of now I like the boys more than the girls in general.

Anita Shah - seems to be a nice, strong and dedicated women but I just don't think she'll be Sir Alan's next Apprentice.

Ben Clarke - He's weird! Why would you say something like "To me, making money is better than sex!" I don't mind you having your opinion but keep it to yourself will you!

Debra Carr - One thing I need to say is - she doesn't look 24, more like 34!

Howard Ebison - I know it's bad to base people on their looks but he just reminds me of every contestant I've hated in the past! He seems like a nice guy though!

James McQuillan - He seems nice but not the Apprentice

Kate Walsh - I just have a feeling she'll be another lost woman come the tasks.

Kimberly Davis - I like her but yet again not the Apprentice

Lorraine Tighe - Besides that awful shot of her and admiring Victoria Beckham I think she seems ok.................

Majid Nagra - Not a strong opinion as of yet

Mona Lewis - We've always had mums on this show but some fall hugely flat, I hope she isn't one of them!

Noorul Choudhury - Seems to be a nice guy but for the third time I don't think he's the Apprentice.

Paula Jones - Her personalities seem so split, but anyway I don't think she'll be the Apprentice

Philip Taylor - Not a strong opinion yet

Rocky Andrews - Currently he's my favourite contestant simply because he is young and ambitious, seems like a nice guy and I think Sir Alan will relate to him well.

Yasmina Siadatan - She seems Ok but of course I do need to see the shows before I formulate a stronger opinion.

Predictions may be bad at this stage but 4 series in I think we can kind of get a formula for how Sir Alan's brain is working.

The best bet for a winner is one who is between the ages of 26-30. These 5 years are crucial to "Sir Alan success" as it's not too young to be inexperienced but not too old to be an Apprentice.

Secondly the finalist has always been a woman who is loud and brash, generally specializing in sales and the "grittier" side to business just look at Saira, Ruth, Kristina and Claire to see what I mean.

Most of the times you'd see that the over 30's are the first to go, there are normally 1 or 2 who would stay until the last 5 but in general the over 30's are the most vulnerable in terms of being fired.

With these criteria the best fit is Philip Taylor a 29 year old estate agent. Being an Estate Agent he should have the selling skills needed to succeed in Sir Alan's world! Lets see where this prediction leads me!

No comments:

Post a Comment