Monday 23 March 2009

Make Me A Supermodel Season 2 Episode 3

Does Gabe like anything! He hates anything remotely funny!

Anyway onto the photoshoot
Mountaha - A bit stiff but her expression is good
Salome - erm, what!
Shawn - same... erm what! no energy at all
Branden - He looks a bit too tense but I guess it's good for this type of shot
Colin - He looks more modelesque in this shot rather than sporty which I don't know whether is better or worse.
Lauryn - eww don't like the face
Amanda - I like her hand gesture her face is a bit rough though
Kerryn - Her face looks weird, a bit mad
Sandhurst - the face could be better but the pose is interesting, though the hand is bad.
Karen - Can't really see her
Jordan - Same can't really see her but good pose.
CJ - It was Ok, looked like she was running
Jonathan - Love it, not scrunchy ugly which a lot of them had.
Gabriel - he looks like the he-man!

Order of photos
Jonathan
Branden
Colin
Amanda
Sandhurst
Jordan
Mountaha
Gabriel
Karen
CJ
Laury
Salome
Kerryn
Shawn

Catwalk
Branden - A bit swingy but I thought the pose was good
Gabriel - A bit boring and no energy in the pose
CJ - A Bit too stiff and no energy.
Kerryn - Her walk was a bit weird and strippy but her face was fantastic and confidence great
Colin - Weird pose but OK walk
Laury - I loved it!
Mountaha - I liked it but not the end pose
Shawn - I liked the pose but the walk overall was ok
Jordan - It was ok liked the walk though
Karen - Scary face and a bit stiff
Jonathan - A bit manic but good
Salome - a bit weird.
Sandhurst - Not loving the pose.
Amanda - Hate the pose but the walk was Ok.

Ranking the catwalk
Laury
Branden
Mountaha
Sandhurst
Kerryn
Jordan
Shawn
Jonathan
Colin
Amanda
Salome
Gabriel
CJ
Karen

So overall this was the order I came up with...
Branden
Jonathan
Sandhurst
Colin
Mountaha
Laury
Jordan
Amanda
Kerryn
Gabriel
Shawn
CJ
Salome
Karen

So 3 episode in I'm loving Jonathan! Sandhurst will probably be my next favourite. Branden is a good contestant but I'm not sure about his personality yet. On the girls side Jordan and Mountaha I think are the strongest whilst I also like Salome (though this week she failed miserably)!

No comments:

Post a Comment