Saturday 21 March 2009

Make Me A Supermodel Season 2 Episode 2

Here's the catwalk segment
Salome/Colin - There wasn't enough connection and it looked weird, Salome was slightly better.
Sandhurst/Branden - It was better than the first as they integrated the walk, actually it was probably the best due to that.
Mountaha/Colin - I liked Mountaha's walk but they didn't coordinate it.
Amanda/Jordan - It was good, Jordan did better though.
Shawn/CJ - As CJ said "it was slightly ridiculous"!
Jonathan and Karen - It was OK.
Laury and Gabriel - Gabriel looked bored whilst Laury was Ok
Kerryn - she did Ok.

Now onto the photos - this time I actually can get a better comment as the shots are big, but from what I can see of next weeks shots I may have to use my imagination again!
Karen - I love the seductiveness of this shot but in a way I think her eyes are slightly too squinted and maybe a bit too stiff.
Amanda - Her face is striking but her body is very unflattering, she needs to know her body better.
Chris - The photo is bad, he looks like a yellow zombie! Bad angles!
CJ - The face is Ok, a bit too scrunched up at the mouth but it's Ok. Don't like her attitude though.
Colin - Ok in my honest he looks like he's covered in s**t, oops should I say that! Anyway he reminds me of the Adams family - not a good look!
Gabriel - It isn't as bad as some of the ones I've seen but he does look exceptionally bored!
Shawn - It was an interesting shot, I would have liked to see more of the face and maybe a bit more grit in the pose.
Sandhurst - I love the shot, maybe a bit too many colours though.
Salome - I like the "little Devil" kind of look about this, the eyes are definitely striking but there's something about this pick that makes me like it less but I can't put my finger on it.
Mountaha - Yep this works better than Salome's one I love the sass! The right hand is a bit awkward though.
Laury - I Personally don't like the look as it makes her look old. However the idea works. One more thing is that I think the hand looks superimposed onto the picture!
Kerryn - I like the idea but I think she could have done more with it.
Jonathan - Loving it, though I'm sure he had even better photos than this one. I still love it!
Branden - I like it, the coldness definitely works, but I think the eyes are a little dead, it would have sparkled if the eyes were a bit more vibrant.
Jordan - I love the colour and the eyes are so intense, but I think I'm only loving the top half of the shot as I think the bottom half of the shot looks disproportionate.

Rankings this week based on Catwalk and Shot.
Jonathan
Mountaha
Sandhurst
Jordan
Branden
Amanda
Salome
Karen
Kerryn
Shawn
Laury
CJ
Colin
Gabriel
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment