Friday 13 March 2009

ANTM Cycle 12 Episode 3

I don't like the ANTM opening as much as past cycles as I just didn't like the promo shots anyway.
Why were the girls all standing on the stairs when Aminat and Sandra had a confrontation. I wouldn't agree with Aminat saying the better girl went home as I think Sandra has more model potential than Isabella though Sandra does have a ugly personality - however in my opinion there have been worse in past cycles.
I hate the limo ewwwwww, talk about cutbacks! lol. And what the hell was with the phone! I hate how they are making the show so cheesy and corny, if they continue with this cheese I'll stop watching soon - maybe by the 20th cycle lollollol!!!!!

Makeovers!
Jessica - From early impressions I don't see too drastic a change which I thought she would have. I need to see more of it before I put my opinion on it.
Sandra - Ok this could either totally kill her or make her. It's the model thing you either work it or you look ridiculous in it!
Allison - Ok from first impressions it looks ridiculous kinda like a wig, but if it becomes like what the picture of her in the bikini type hair I'd like it.
Nijah - I'm not a hair expert but did anything change! It's good though.
Fo - I new it would be short as I can't imagine Tyra giving her long hair but I like it.
Celia - Personally I don't like Celia's hair nor do I like her hair when its frizzled up like what I've seen it as, I think it may be better if it was a different colour.
Aminat - Oh my god Miss Jay doing that with Aminat's weave was so funny. I'm not sure if I love her hair but it does remind me of someone, I can't put a name to it.
Kortnie - I love what they've done with Kortnie's hair as it's not a drastic change but it has totally changed her look in my opinion.
London - I think the hair is good but it maybe a bit too copycat, I'm just seeing Agyness Dean hair. I like it though.
Natalie - I knew Natalie would have a breakdown! WHY! It was so dramatic as well - she didn't even want them to attempt to change her hair, but I do agree that her hair is good as it is.
Teyona - Still need to see her more but first impressions are good as I didn't like her original hair.
Tahlia - erm... I'm just seeing drag queen! Hopefully my opinion changes soon.

I wasn't expecting Fo to breakdown to be honest, it doesn't detract from my liking towards her but it does slightly change my perspective towards her.
Now that I see more of it I do like Jessica's hair but not her uber confidence.
I didn't know New York didn't have a Walmart - why? Walmart is the biggest supermarket chain! Maybe I don't know because I'm not American.
In actual fact besides Tahlia and maybe Allison (maybe I emphasize) I like everybodies makeover as of now.
Now that I think of it Aminat slightly reminds me of Danielle Cycle 3, though I'm not sure she was the person I was trying to think of.
I think in a way Sandra is getting it a bit too hard, I think she isn't as bitchy as past bitchy contestants but she's getting a lot of hate but I do think her personality is towards the bitchy side.
As I don't know who's going out yet (and probably you lot do) I'm kinding thinking, who is going as they haven't really concentrated on anyone besides Aminat and Sandra this episode, Fo and Jessica a bit but that's it.
Oh no Kortnie and Fo are doing sooooo badly! I have a bad feeling it is Fo! nooooooo, and I haven't even seen the photos.
Miss Jay has just lost it!
Oh it may not be Fo, it was an Ok panel. It maybe Jessica, I hope it is!

Teyona - she earned it
Celia - a bit too high in my opinion, but guessed it.
Allison - knew it
Natalie - hmmm.... and London isn't on yet
London - a bit too low
Nijah - ooh higher than I thought!
Tahlia - wow, what the hell!
Sandra - yeah guessed so
Kortnie - hope she does get better
Aminat - from the critique I thought she'd be bottom 2.

oh my God Fo in the bottom 2, must be because she cried. She can't go out now, has to be Jessica.

Fo - thank god she didn't get eliminated
Jessica - thank god she's gone!
Aww Jessica had to add "I think I'm way prettier than some of the girls left here", she hasn't learnt! I don't even think she is that pretty to be honest, good looking but not dazzling.

Oh and I had to add now that I've seen the makeovers I'm pretty sure the girls on the beach were Allison, Celia, Teyona and Nijah though it doesn't necessarily mean they got to the international stages (though I think they did!)

I love these episodes shots much more as it's normally the simple things that work the best.

Oh before I go and analyze the actual shots I'm going to look at the makeover shots as they normally contain a few rare gems.

Allison
I don't understand everyone's mad love for Allisons hair, I know it is going to look better towards the final weeks but I just don't love it currently. Her shot looks a bit scary as well tbh.

Aminat
She looks tired but at least she tries to bring some pretty

Celia
Looks very old - double chin and saggy cheeks

Fo
One of the better makeover shots in my opinion

Jessica
oh my!!!! Just got out of bed did we

Kortnie
Besides the obvious pout and somewhat saggy breasts! lol, this is a good shot.

London
Probably the best mekover shot.

Natalie
It's Ok but her eyes are a bit awkward

Nijah
Her skin looks tired! But at least she tries to look energetic

Sandra
Oh my!!!! She totally flunked this. Scary eyes, awkward nose and huge pursed lips! In my opinion just slightly above Jessica's.

Tahlia
I suddenly realised the scar was there when I saw the disproportionate body as her waist looked way too thin for her body, but anyway too square of a face - too masculine.

Teyona
She looks somewhat fresh compared to the other black girls.

Ok back onto the photos
Allison
I like it! The angles are interesting and her face is beautiful. All I'd say is that the other stick could have been put to better use. Much better than week 1 and finally seeing how her hair can work.

Aminat
Ok one thing I've got to say is that she has a difficult position and secondly it seems to editor doesn't like her as her light doesn't look as strong. Her pose I agree is hoochy and her face is wrong but it isn't hideous!

Celia
I'm not sure if I love the pose, at one moment I like it and in the next I think it's a bit too stiff. I'm not keen on her face as it looks to menacing, the judges love her though.

Fo
She had a tough group to contend with as Teyona and London look fierce in her shot as well! But anyway I like her shot. It isn't as strong if you look at the big picture but if you go close up she looks really good.

Jessica
Erm.... Erm.... Erm....
I don't hate it but her look is just not there. It's this average that I actually have to comment on Allison's interesting pose.

Kortnie
NO Kortnie why are you so stiff, and overall this shot has one of the wose backgrounds - Sandra, Aminat and Celia all look terrible, in actual fact Kornite looks the best in her shot! lol. Just way too stiff, but pretty though.

London
I'm loving the pose and just to add Teyona looks haunting in the background! Back to London, I love the energy she brought to the shot but yet again I have to comment on her face, once again her face has not got upto scratch with her poses.

Natalie
It's a good shot and the pose is good but I think the face is average. She has a very very lazy eye and her scrunched up face is not working it for me.

Nijah
Tactically an awful decision to lie down, when there is 3 other girls there you don't want to put yourself in a corner that your eye looks at last, bad decision girl! But she looks ok though if somewhat bored.

Sandra
Yet again I think the artistic appeal of this shot outweighs Sandra being in there. As an art piece this would be interesting but for a model she looks slightly bored, I like the overall outcome though. In actual fact Kortnie looks exquisite in this shot, if only this was her actual shot.

Tahlia
She just needs to go, she is not hitting it and she'll never hit it. Just way too awkward. This shot actually makes it difficult in determining who I dislike more, Jessica or hers.

Teyona
Simply beautiful, this shot is hot! And London worked it well in the background, doing a similar pose but in the opposite direction. Her face is beautiful and her pose is fantastic. Top notch girl, one of the best in ANTM history!

Teyona - It was as Nigel said "her shoot"
Allison - I maybe slightly cheating here but her background shots made me push her up to 2nd
London - She had a better individual shot in my opinion but Allison had the better overall shoot
Fo
Celia
Natalie
Sandra
Nijah
Kortnie
Aminat
Tahlia
Jessica - I chose Jessica in the end because she just looked totally out of her depth

Ok The shoot was absolutely Teyona, Allison and London's, the other girls were just not on the same level today.

Back to my favourites list... has anything changed since this episode!

Love: ... Fo, Aminat, Allison, Nijah, Teyona
Like: London, Celia, Kortnie
Erm: Tahlia, Natalie
Bottom: Jessica, Sandra

Fo's crying over her hair slightly made me feel different towards her
I like Aminat but she is a bit confrontational
Allison is still a love
Nijah needs more airtime but I'm going to put her in my love anyway
I officially love Teyona now as she was fierce! lol
London could jump into my Love list soon
Kortnie girl show us you attitude
Natalie is closer to bottom than like
Sandra is moving slowly up, don't dislike her as much now for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment