Sunday 8 March 2009

Korean Overload

Just listened to DBSK's The Secret Code; Ok it's in Japanese but DBSK are Korean! I really did like it for a first listening because most of the times I find myself loosing track on my first listen but with The Secret Code I actually liked a lot of the songs. Currently listing to Rain's - Rainism Recollection, I really like the acoustic versions of his songs because we can truly appreciate Rain's vocals in them - it makes me want to listen to Love Story; possibly my favourite song from Rainism. I really hope Rain doesn't use the name The Rain for his English debut because it sounds so bad! Why can't he call himself Jung Ji Hoon - his real name or just Jung, well at least he didn't call himself Bi in the US or all sorts of chaos would ensue - people wouldn't pronounce it as Bee but Bie! Still in love with Kpop though, maybe because there are actually good releases coming out whilst Cantopop has been basically dormant, Jpop will start up soon and Mandopop is just coasting along.

No comments:

Post a Comment