Sunday 3 May 2009

ANTM Cycle 12 Episode 11

They all looked so tired going into their house!
Celia! You're 25! That's not old but when the industry regularly recruits 16's and 17's you have to say - why were you never discovered at the age of 25! Just pack up your bags and go to styling!
Oh no I think Fo may go!
RIDOCULOUS!
Why did Celia pose with her hands apart!
Allison's walk isn't that bad, it's the worse out of the 5 and she could never book a catwalk job but it's not "that" bad!
ahh... Teyona was beaten by Celia again! I don't understand why Teyona can't just wait! If she hasn't seen even one designer at least wait a bit.
I actually think Teyona's walk was a bit swingy and high streetesqye.
I'm so sad, everyone likes Fo but just not her height! Aminat is definitely the most modelesque out of the girls! Celia is too old whilst Teyona has a weird walk I think.
Boo I think Fo's gone!
I think Aminat is the best for a catwalk but it's obvious that Teyona has won. Fo will definitely be late it's obvious. If Fo only went to 4 she would be fine even if she doesn't get booked by anyone! They should have honestly got some go-sees for comercial stuff to make it more even. Honestly if they're trying to cut back on costs a helicopter ride isn't the way!
Oh my god Aminat looked so much taller! I knew she was 6'1 but she looked a head taller than Teyona!
If I was to rank the girls from what I saw I would put it as Aminat, Celia, Fo, Teyona then Allison. Teyona is just doing too well! I don't know whether to call her the winner or not. I just thought Teyona's walk was a bit awkward.
Fo's going with Celia in the bottom 2 I think. Tyra looked so aged this episode! And why if she always wearing similar clothes this cycle!

This doesn't look like the best Teyona had. 3/3
Celia looked awkward from what I could see. 3/4
Aminat looked hot in the shot! Well from what I saw. 2/3 (how did Aminat not book all of them when Teyona did!)
Fo, why did they choose this shot - it makes me sure that they chose bad shots for girls that they want to go. 0/5 (how did Allison book 1 job and Fo not book any!)
Allison looked great but to be honest I couldn't see her at first. 1/4

I have a feeling Allison may win because I think Tyra likes choosing the underdog. If Teyona wins it would be too predictable but if Allison wins it would be somewhat of a shock. It's obvious they are trying to kill of Fo and Celia because they suddenly have damn ugly shots!
Allison definitely looks much better in her photos now as she is giving more versatility in her look.

Judges Call Out
Teyona
Allison
Aminat
Celia
Fo

I just can't believe it! How many girls win the go see and then win the photo of the week! I love Fo as she is greatful.
At the moment it's all just feeling a bit too predictable! Aminat next, Celia after, Allison losing because of her walk and then Teyona wins! I hope there is a huge mix up as in Celia goes next then Teyona then Allison then Aminat! Aminat because she looks like a model and not many expect her to win.

My take on the shots
Allison - From afar I think her positioning was bad in that she's way too in the corner when there is so much going on in the centre - all the lead lines point to the centre of the photo, but if you look at Allison you can see how stunning she looks! Her close up is absolutely gorgeous and honestly it didn't seem like Allison would be capable of doing something like this, I bet you Allison swapped with a secret twin of hers last week and for the past two weeks we have actually been looking at her twin's photo! lol
Aminat - Her wideshot is stunning, her body is absolutely fabulous especially with that yellow bikini. I do agree that her body looks a bit lazy and a bit of tension would be nice but it's still a stunning shot. Close up she looks Ok, even though she is giving the same pouted lip and 3/4 face (which the judges never seem to pick up on even though Sandra did it in her shots!) I love it, the wind blown hair and the mesmerizing body! Top notch. However I still want to emphasize on how biased the judges must be! Aminat and Sandra both are giving 3/4 faces all the time but when Sandra does it it's a no no but when Aminat does it it's looked over.
Celia - From a wide shot view she lookes awkward and her wide hips look awful, close up though she looks the softest I've seen her and she actually has grasped a bit of tension without tensing up - like in a lot of her other shots.
Fo - From her shoot I simply cannot fathom why this shot was chosen as her best! She looked like she had some interesting poses in the photoshoot and I honestly cannot believe this was her best. In fact the shot looks somewhat like a panorama, everything is just working against her. Close Up she looks too pouted but those eyes are good.
Teyona - I like the light shining from her body and overall it looks Ok however I hate how short her legs look and as a model I think that's enough to kill your shot! Her legs look 2 feet long - so does the guy standing beside her. I'm not liking the close up shot tbh. Her signature snarl is in plain view and her nostrils are showing - I don't understand why the judges haven't picked up on that, her eyes could look bigger but I do like the sultry look in the eyes. All in all I think this shot is Ok but too many things drag it down I just don't understand why everyone is crazy about it.

My ranking of the girls
Allison - Her not being in the centre of the shoot is Nigel's fault not hers
Aminat - Slamming bikini body, just needs a bit of tension
Teyona - She did Ok
Celia - One of her best close ups but she failed in the posing. It's weird because Celia can never get the two right together it's always one or the other.
Fo - I just can't believe this is her best shot, they blatantly chose that shot to justify her going.

So with this week there have been many scary scorings going on! In my call outs Allison has managed to become the first girl to get 3 firsts! Celia and Fo were at 2 (but now Fo can't do any better) whilst Teyona and London both had one. I never expected Allison to be the first girl to get 3 I always thought it would be between Teyona and Fo but Teyona hasn't received a best shot from me since her lighting shot with Nigel. Another scary fact is that before this week nobody had managed to be my last call out twice! This week was a danger as if Celia, Aminat or Fo made my last call out they would ascend to this position! Sadly it was Fo! So with 2 shots left Aminat's chances of making a top shot is slipping!

So my call out ratios have been updated and Teyona is still up there as besides her tourist shot she has been consistent, however at the moment she is falling for me. Allison has risen to 2nd with two top of the pack shots in a row. As long as Allison makes the Top 2 next week and Teyona makes it two places below her then Allison will ascent the top spot. With Fo's awful shot she actually ends her ANTM career below London! Personally I love London but I thought Fo had many great shots and it's a shame that she mixed them with butt ugly ones too! Celia is far behind Allison and is being caught up by Aminat - it's all to play for next week!

The judges on the other hand have given Teyona 3 top shots. Now everyone saids she's too strong with the judges to lose but in my memory girls who have dominated the judges call out normally place runner up.We all knew McKey was going to win but in fact she was the last of the Top 5 to get a top shot, and subsequently the last out of the Top 4 to get two top shots, nobody dominated the top spot that cycle
Cycle 10 saw Anya win 5 times and Fatima win 3 but Whitney was the one that won
Cycle 9 nobody dominated as such but Chantal got a lot of top call outs towards the end of the season.
Cycle 6 saw Joanie get 5 wins also but Danielle won (YEAH)

I'm just suggesting that Teyona seems to be doing too well to win the whole thing - I'll update on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment