Friday 15 May 2009

Make Me a Supermodel Season 2 Episode 10

I realized Nicole Trufino was only 23 or something, I knew she was younger than the normal top model hosts but I thought she'd be about late 20's if she was a host.
Wow there's only 6! Salome should go next but I'm worried they're going to cut someone I like! However it is likely going to be Branden (I like him but not as much as Jonathan).
I think if I was to rank the models in terms of favourites and least it would be...
Jonathan
Sandhurst
Mountaha
Branden
Jordan
Salome
at this very moment.

I think out of the girls Jordan is the well rounded model who can do well in photoshoots and the catwalk. Mountaha is a catwalk model, Salome I don't know. Jonathan is a print model more than a runway model whilst Sadnhurst is the opposite. Whilst for Branden I don't know, he lost it all when he lost his ego. I like him more as a person now but I like him less as a model now also!
If someone was to win this it should be Jonathan hands down because he's versatile in this industry whilst Sandhurst he's a good model but I don't see him fitting in to the modelling industry. Mountaha could work it but needs to improve on her photos consistently whilst Jordan just needs to get herself back together again.
Oh Branden must have felt awful that he was always taken out.Jordan and Branden looked the weakest for this shoot. I feel sorry for Branden, his ego was just hit so hard that he can't even continue. Why was Jonathan only in one! That's just so not right! I'm amazed why they put Sandhurst and Branden's shots in because both of them looked plain boring to me, I'd definitely not buy from that brand lol! This is so not right! It's just not right. Jonathan probably wasn't the strongest it was Salome or Mountaha but Jonathan deserved to be in more than 1 shot, especially not a 6 people group shot. Wow Salome is 38 hip! That isn't huge but as a model that is thwacking huge! Oh no they better not send Jonathan out because he is the best guy. It is worrying because his photos are normally stronger than his catwalk, they may just send him home by saying he's safe.
Jordan continues to annoy me. I hope this doesn't break Jonathan because in my opinion I like him blonde. Mountaha looked awesome!
Quote Salome: "I never thought I'd have a weave, I thought it was for black people!" WHAT!
Sadly it is an attempted sabotage at Jonathan's career on MMASM, now I'm convinced the judges don't want him as the winner. As Sandhurst said he used to have a glow but now he looks a bit awkward. I'm really nervous for Jonathan and Salome's hair looks awful as well, she looks like she's just come out of bed. Sadly I think they're going to cut Jonathan because I kind of think it won't be Branden for some reason and I doubt it's one of the girls.
Jordan is such a bitch! I always new I disliked her but now I actually hate her personality.

Salome - WEIRDO! But she showed some control which was cool.
Branden - He looked confident and I liked that, but he was still slightly hunched over.
Jordan - She was soooo not comfortable.
Sandhurst - He made it energetic, good on him. But when he lifted his hands like that I wanted to wince!
Mountaha - Oh my god she just oozed the personality! Even though she used very little of the heelies or whatever you call them. I think as long as you work your ground it doesn't matter if you didn't use the heelies.
Jonathan - His face was a bit stiff but he showed so much control and vibe hate his afro - attempted sabotage 2!

Mountaha
Jonathan
Sandhurst
Branden
Salome
Jordan

Everyone besides Jonathan and Jordan had a great get up especially Mountaha. I hope Jordan's going because she was weak in both parts.
Oh shut up Perou! You're a load of bollocks! This is annoying me why are they criticizing Jonathan so so much because he's not the best but he deserves top 3 at least. Branden and Jordan have to go before him with their current performance. I fear it's Jonathan if it is I don't know if I'd bother watching the next episode.They just love Sandhurst it's quite obvious he's going to be in the final 2. Oh no it looks like Jonathan he was like the only one who didn't get praise about his future potential.
Well I've calmed down now, it was Jordan who left - as verified by Bravo. She was good at the start but she continued to fall down and down, she had to go. She was too preoccupied with hating on people rather than doing well.

Photo time!
You can't expect me to judge Jonathan on that photo alone can you! He obviously had much better shots but it's also obvious that the show is developing it so that either Jonathan or Salome goes next week.

Firstly the six shots
Sandhurst's shot - It looks cool and I do like it don't get me wrong but it seems a bit too sinister, I think the shot should have been a bit more fun and rowdy, this looks like he's going to jump up the empire state building and throw someone off of it! lol I still like it though!

Group Shot - I don't understand why this shot was chosen, it's utterly boring and none of them stand out.

Branden - How does this portray the brand well? I'm confused. At first glance he looks quite sad and depressed but when you look closely he's actually not doing anything - it's just the way he looks!

Girls group shot: This is possibly the best shot out of the bunch bar Jordan - she just looks like a rag doll in between the two. Mountaha shows sass and really looks perfect for the shot (but her arm is scary!) Salome does really well also, she'sn probably prettier in this shot than Mountaha but she doesn't seem to have that attitude, she just looks pretty.

Salome - I like the shot, it's sexy but not too revealing. It definitely works.

The other three girl shot which I had to look for the video to see!: Jordan yet again looks dreadful, Mountaha lifted her head up a bit too much whilst Salome looked cool, her face was really stunning. But I still don't understand why they chose this shot either. 3 good choices and 3 bad choices.

Overall
Branden - Plain boring to me, didn't bring any attitude and didn't convey the emotion needed on set, he was lucky he scraped out an Ok shot.
Jonathan - He was so unlucky, he wasn't the best of the day but he was not the worst. I've seen some of the outtakes and some were eww but a few were cool. He also brought more to the set I think which is annoying because he is always called out for only bringing one face - er hem Sandhurst face looks the same in every shot and Branden doesn't change at all! Way to go judges for making yourselves look utterly stupid and bias!
Sandhurst - Based on the sole photo I saw he was the best out of the boys, but I'd loved to see the whole film as in my opinion he kept on doing the same thing - even though the same thing was quite cool.
Mountaha - She brought that rock chick attitude but sadly I've only seen one photo I really liked of her whilst one was good and one was average.
Jordan - Utterly dreadful, if she didn't go out this week I would have boycotted this show.
Salome - Though she was very one face she brought versatility to each of the shots, she knew she didn't have the attitude that Mountaha would bring so instead she chose to be the strong seductress.

Ranking
Salome
Mountaha
Sandhurst
Jonathan
Branden
Jordan

So after collating the two scores I come up with...
Mountaha
Sandhurst
Jonathan
Salome
Branden
Jordan
as my rankings

Mountaha blew everyone away this week whilst Sandhurst did well. Jonathan and Salome were the hardest to judge but in my opinion Jonathan was weaker on the shoot whilst Salome was weaker on the runway. However Jonathan was better rounded this week than Salome. Salome failed to impress on the runway but she did well in the shoot but in hindsight she looked awful in some of the shots as well. But Jonathan brought the vibe to set and had a few good shots (that were sadly not chosen) his walk was interesting but his face needed improvement. It was definitely not Jonathan's strongest week but I hate how the judges pull him down at once for it. But this teaches Salome that in MMASM you need to be well rounded!

That means Mountaha places first two weeks in a row - way to go girl! Sandhurst jumps up to second whilst Jordan continues to be the worst for me. However Jonathan jumps out of the 0.75 club for the first time - is this a sign!
To save herself from losing any more grace this was the best time for Jordan to leave but I still believe Salome and Branden need to go. Branden in my opinion should go next week as he hasn't improved and in fact has deproved whilst Salome is improving but will never make it as a successful model. sorry Salome fans.
I just can't see Sandhurst not making it into the final 2 (in fact I can't see him not winning). The judges obviously love him and they've been giving him good critique (they say they haven't given him good critique throughout but that honestly BS). I just hope joining him in the final would be Jonathan or Mountaha as if it was anyone else I'd be annoyed as hell. And also if Jonathan doesn't make it to the Top 4 I will utterly lose my head, I would just boycott watching it and just see who out of them wins. But I'm convinced that Jonathan isn't the winner as he's been linked with Nous Model Management and LA Models (and recently I've seen him on Front Management in Miami but they state he's 6'0 and I'm like are you sure!) - and in fact is the only contestant I've seen any real work from! Let's hope he becomes the most successful out of them all! Mwahahaha!!!!!!! Also shame to Nicole Trufino for saying Jonathan isn't too memorable! He may not a madman like Sandhurst but he's way more memorable than Branden! and getting photographed by Rick Day, well you must have something! As Rick Day is basically a guy who loves to shoot guys with hot bods in a very provocative way! (Was i trying to be too decent, I sound stupid!)

No comments:

Post a Comment