Friday 1 May 2009

ANTM Call out Editing!

Ok this may be old news but I only found out a day or two ago. I was really shocked when I realised the editing in much earlier cycles had changed the call out order of the girls e.g. ANTM cycle 4 Episode 2 where Tiffany was supposedly called out first, but if you look at the group whilst Tiffany is walking to Tyra to receive her No.1 shot there's somebody missing! It's Kahlen. There are a few more examples - many of them in Cycle 4 in fact, but I was just shocked how that could happen! Shows how cunning Ken Mok really is! Everyone bad mouths Tyra but in my opinion it's Ken Mok! He produces all these other similar shows that it's obvious all the formula is his not Tyra's! Anyway next time when your girl doesn't get the best shot take it with a pinch of salt as Ken Mok maybe playing that game again!

No comments:

Post a Comment