Sunday 3 May 2009

The Apprentice UK Season 5 Episode 7

Sorry I'm late on this again! But anyway here's my commentary...
Before the start of the show I had a feeling that Noorul or Howard were leaving, I just had a gut feeling that this episode will be the one where someone quiet leaves.
I just don't understand why Philip was so adamant that the skeleton was the most expensive piece!

I was really annoyed with Philip throughout the whole episode, he is so ignorant and just doesn't understand! To all the Lorraine haters; at least she talks sense! Also Philip was just plain lucky to be able to sell the skeleton in a pub! To think that a guy in a pub would actually be willing to spend £160 odd for a skeleton! I just didn't understand why Philip couldn't at least get the rug valued.
Oh, Noorul failed again! And it looked like he was on to something as well! He looked so sure of himself in the car but then he sold the skeleton for £50 when he even knew it cost £160!

I just don't understand Philip's logic! Selling a rug door to door? Selling a £200+ rug door to door! I think I've lost interest in him, if only he didn't create the Body Rocka he would have been near the bottom of my list! Also couldn't they have sold the commode at an odds and ends shop or something? We really need the likes of Saira back who could charm someone into selling something to her for free. lol.

I just really don't understand why the teams didn't do better research on the products. They should have been researching whilst in the car AND tbh I don't understand why all 3 had to walk out and sell one product, couldn't 2 have gone and left the other to research on the other products?

Yet again Philip annoys me! He just listens to what he wants to hear, everything else - e.g. something that goes against his opinion, just goes straight over his head. Both teams made a loss but in my opinion Philip's team should have lost.
I don't understand, I think Nick likes Ben. Just my opinion. Ben's little detour in the boardroom was interesting, at first he wanted to bring James back but then he went for Debra! It's plain that Ben hated James so wanted to bring him back but once he realised how weird that would sound he doubted his strategy and chose to bring Debra back instead, thinking he could take her down - how wrong was he! Personally I wanted Ben to go this week, his performance this week and his general attitude should make him the right candidate to leave. Noorul was worse! But Noorul has no chance of making it so by saving Noorul we're just giving him another episode or two before he eventually leaves!

If Noorul was as bad as the show made him out to be, why was he allowed to make the Top 16. That has always baffled me, he didn't provide for many comical scenes so he wasn't needed to make the show more commercial either... all in all I'm confused. Everyone basically misinterpreted Sir Alan's intentions. I think most of us believe Sir Alan is the type of person who likes to see "himself" in the candidates, he likes cash - short term and long term - therefore making as much money in a day is the best result for him, well we were proven wrong! He's actually a businessman! He does think ahead! Unlike how he makes his challenges to be.

So here's my list ranking of the last few.
Oh before I go onto my rankings I have a prediction to make! I believe this year we'll see two females battling for the job in the final and my prediction is that the two will be Kate and Debra, just my opinion! A outsider is Yasmina, this will happen if Debra continues to bad mouth Nick or Margaret.

Anyway here's my ranking.
Yasmina - Level headed, strong, speaks her mind and doesn't put herself into any unnecessary squabbles, she may be the best at the moment but I think she has potential to be the best.
Debra - She's loud mouth and somewhat arrogant but I have to say she gets the job done and doesn't take any bs from the likes of Ben and Philip.
James - Most of the time he looks like he's in his own little fairytale! He doesn't even need to say anything he just looks funny! On the other hand he speaks sense as well.
Lorraine - everyone else might hate her but she speaks sense and just needs somebody to recognize her talents.
Kate - I have no reason to like her at the moment but I've no good reason to dislike her either, as I think she'll make at least the Top 4 I better start liking her.
Philip - I've disliked him for the past two episodes but I'm willing to give him yet another chance before I place him in the abysmal depths of the few I hate!
Mona - She just seemed so good at the start but they aren't showing her at all, for that reason I can't place her any higher than this.
Howard - As always he just reminds me of every contestant I've disliked!
Ben - Lost for words....

No comments:

Post a Comment