Thursday 7 May 2009

Make Me a Supermodel Season 2 Episode 9

What the hell did the guys use for their screensaver!
Quote - Sandhurst "My body is a temple, it should be visited ... as often as possible!" lol! erm Sandhurst is becoming a sex beast!
Everyones photo looks to be going well as of now (up to Amanda, Branden next)
oh wow Branden is breaking down and it's worrying that he didn't seem to be doing well.
Quote 2 - Sandhurst - "I do look good, the truth is the truth ...... maybe that sounded a bit too conceited!" You can get a book full of quotes from him!
Everyone seems to have troubles, Branden and his mum, Jonathan and his wife.
Salome won - again!
Salome wasn't lucky she was just clever to get an accessory which would definitely focus more on her upper body as if not you wouldn't be able to see the accesory.

Sandhurst - I thought his face was striking but his walk was a tad boring, yeah keep it simple but not plain.
Jordan - She looked awkward and yeah she looked like she was in pain.
Branden - hmmm.... He has a Frankenstein walk!
Mountaha - She looks fantastic!
Amanda - I thought she did Ok, a bit too much booty shaking though!
Salome - She looked weird!
Jonathan - He still has those arms, he looked a bit agitated.

Mountaha
Sandhurst
Amanda
Jonathan
Jordan
Branden
Salome

Most did average in the walk I felt, they all seemed a bit agitated and there necks were always forward.
Perou - Jonathan is not safe! You're just too random! I use to like you a lot when you were a judge in Britain's Make Me A Supermodel but now I have reservations.
Oh no Branden, Salome and Jonathan were emotional! I hope it doesn't affect Jonathan's performance because he so deserves to be in the Top few positions!

Photo time
Amanda - her body looks sick (as I've said I don't use sick as a compliment!) Her face is Ok, but the body is disturbing.
Branden - He actually looks quite cool in this shot, The tie is definitely a prominent part of the shot, but yet again his face needs improving.
Jonathan - This is a great shot in every way! It's great photography; very cinematic, great pose and great look - one of the best shots I've seen from a model competition
Jordan - She looks like a shy little girl - I didn't think I would agree with that judge! I like the pose but the face definitely needs work.She's fading fast!
Mountaha - The shot looks very good, it's very cinematic but I feel that the emphasis of this shot is not in the shoes, there's just too much to look at. The bones are also disturbing! Also more symmetry would have been nice, it's all a little left heavy.
Salome - It's a great shot, however the cropping does annoy me a bit, not the bottom but the head! I love the front arm but her signature snarl should be changed.
Sandhurst - It looks like a pose for an athlete! It's very dynamic but I just wonder if the light is at the right place. The gloves look a bit random and I think his face could be improved. I think I'm nit picking as it's a great shot.

Jonathan
Salome
Sandhurst
Mountaha
Branden
Jordan
Amanda

So here is my ranking of them this week
Mountaha
Jonathan
Sandhurst
Salome
Branden
Amanda
Jordan

Well so Mountaha gets her first top call out from me. She's been close a few times but Jonathan was always above her, this time she beat Jonathan to the crown.
For me Jonathan still stays in the Top 3, besides the first week he has been in the Top 3 every single week. Branden started off so strong but now has fallen. Amanda was dragging through whilst Jordan being at the bottom amazed me, at her worst she was normally in the middle of the pack but this week I just felt her walk wasn't there and her photo could have been better.
If I was to pick I'd chose Salome to go out next but I think Branden probably will get the boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment