Sunday 3 May 2009

Make Me a Supermodel Season 2 Episode 8

They are partnering with animals aren't they. Wow they are actually describing Sandhurst as big! I really don't understand this industry! Did Mountaha say the baby cow! It was a calf! She was just way too forceful you could see her dragging the calf.
Wow Amanda really does say like a lot! Like Like yeah, Like I use to like, live on a like ranch like, like this one, like I liked it a lot like!
Wow they are finally showing a lazy side of the ice queen Jordan! Ooh Sandhurst couldn't fir in to the jeans! Honestly how can he be big! Yeah Jonathan beat Sandhurst at pressups! Jonathan is the supermodel - shame to MMASM for not picking him! Wow Ok Sandhurst really does eat too much. The whole licking the icecream off the spoon after digging into like a whole tub! hmmm....

My take on the photos
Branden - He looks pissed! I don't know, it does ooze country but it doesn't ooze model.
Colin - I think he looks quite cool but I don't understand the smoke or the pose.
Salome - I like the angles she makes and the energy of the body is great but the face needs a lot more work, everyone is crazy about Salome but I'm not keen as of now.
Mountaha - It's a bad look for Mountaha and she really didn't know how to control the calf - bad one!
Sandhurst - I love the strength Sandhurst is showing but the calf looks absolutely frightened and in fact fake! His face is also lock on which isn't a great site.
Jonathan - He looks slightly tired in this shot which is sad because he should have brought a little more energy, however as always he looks hot!
Jordan - she looks like a beat down country girl! It just looks weird, she looks like she's on crack or something.
Amanda - Don't like the face and the body is just lying there, this is by far the worst effort by the whole group.

Salome
Jonathan
Sandhurst
Colin
Branden
Amanda
Jordan
Mountaha

Catwalk
Amanda - I liked her swagger but her arms seemed a bit awkward to me. Maybe a bit more country would have been better.
Colin - nothing special, but saying that is a compliment to Colin!
Mountaha - Her walk was good, very stylish and chic.
Branden - Maggie Rizer annoys me like hell - just shut up! Anyway his walk felt a little lackluster dunno.
Salome - I loved when she ripped off her button at the start it just made me wake up! But she did seem a bit wary all the time
Jonathan - It wasn't fantastic but he had the air, it just worked.
Jordan - OMG I thought I was looking at an actual runway, though there was nothing fancy she did well.
Sandhurst - he had that air about him which was great, he always does well on the catwalk.

Mountaha
Jordan
Sandhurst
Jonathan
Salome
Amanda
Colin
Branden

Overall everyone did well I thought so it was hard to rank them especially since I felt that some who placed low like Salome and Amanda actually did quite well.

So overall ranking for me
Jonathan
Salome
Sandhurst
Jordan
Mountaha
Colin
Amanda
Branden

Wow the look on Nicole's face! I'm totally annoyed that she doesn't support her girls even if she thinks Colin is better, she obviously has a crush on Colin! Nicole annoys me. Ooh Naked shots hey! lol, Branden's scream was so funny then Sandhurst with his usual commentary "there's no way to sugar coat it, Branden's balls are bleeding!"

No comments:

Post a Comment